• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

First I thought dymented was taking RSPCA to court, now LL, your saying they are taking him to court?

Sounds to me like Dymented is going to win a case against RSPCA and you know it, so come on here to stir shit up in the hope of him let slip on some evidence...Or scare him into backing down.....

Keep at them Dymented. Sounds like they already know they've lost... :bye:

we are taking them to court since we brought charges against them they have charged me with utter crap clive was lafing

You have just stated that they have indeed charged you since you brought charges against them. You have maintained all along that you have not been charged with anything. Make your mind up.

I'll come back on here when it's all been through court....Both cases and I hope to high heaven that the money everyone has donated has indeed gone towards the case against the rspca and not towards the defence in the case the RSPCA have against the OP.

As I have just said to you in a PM Dymented, I do genuinely wish you luck in your case against the RSPCA. I really do. The dog should never have died in their care and they need to answer for that, so I do wish you luck there.

Lmao fools like you are the reason the Arsepca bother people..... Nosey cnuts sticking it in and getting the wrong answer, then chinwagging it to all and sundry ;)

or is it more sinister than that??

Nope. I don't know a court date...it's Dymented that said he had a court date and as for being a nosy twunt. Dymented stopped posting on the other forum months ago, so it faded away and we all forgot about it. He brought it back up and that is when I realised something was wrong.

Honestly, I don't need you to believe me, it makes no difference to me. But ask yourselves why I am so damn sure about things being not as they seem.

I've admitted when I've got things wrong, I've apologised when I've made mistakes....but I still stand by my conviction that you should all take the blinkers off. Faith is wonderful thing, but not when it is being abused!

But apart from the fact the fella got nicked for some weed you are not telling us anything we don't already know ... What EXACTLY is it your saying ????????????

That things are not as they seem and you will find out when it goes to court and that in the meantime I don't like to think of anyone donating to the cause because it is not as you think. I can't say what I know as that would jeopardise the case. The very same advice most people on this thread gave to dymented. I could have stayed quiet, would have been an easier life for me if I had, but I'd rather you not be taken for fools.

We donated to fight the case of the dog being killed in the RSPCA care which you have agreed is the case ... I don't see where we are being conned ........

You will after it has been to court.

one minute you say you believe the dog was killed whilst in the rspca care then you say we are being conned and will after its been to court, you are not making sense lady.

I wish I could make it clearer but I can't without saying something I am not allowed to say. Dymented has just stated that he has been advised not to comment about specifics....neither can I.

So which legal body told you not to comment on specifics, surely you can disclose that. It sounds more likely to me that you are an agent provocateur working for the RSPCA and you can deny that until your blue in the face, because if you were to be involved in any form of hunting whatsoever you would never come here to attempt to sway our opinions on this matter. We might fall out with each other on this site from time to time, but we all p*ss in the same pot, and i could not think of a better pot to p*ss to be honest. Do yourself a favour and………FCUK OFF

• Like 16

I would donate to his defense. In my eyes it can only be a different side to the same case. They have charged him after he made the case? Seems to me they would have charged him as soon as if they had any evidence, but they have just tried to use there huge resources to scare him off, knowing that even if they loose the public foot the bill. I would donate to his defence if doing so meant he could carry on pursuing the RSPCA with his case against them. You claim you think the RSPCA has questions to answer ref the death of the dog but then you send "evidence" to the authorities (who knows what you mean by that, police, RSPCA?) to try and sink his case that is aiming to get he answers that you claim you want, there's something that seems fishy about you.

Edited by Buch
  • Like 1

Lmao fools like you are the reason the Arsepca bother people..... Nosey cnuts sticking it in and getting the wrong answer, then chinwagging it to all and sundry ;)

or is it more sinister than that??

Nope. I don't know a court date...it's Dymented that said he had a court date and as for being a nosy twunt. Dymented stopped posting on the other forum months ago, so it faded away and we all forgot about it. He brought it back up and that is when I realised something was wrong.

Honestly, I don't need you to believe me, it makes no difference to me. But ask yourselves why I am so damn sure about things being not as they seem.

I've admitted when I've got things wrong, I've apologised when I've made mistakes....but I still stand by my conviction that you should all take the blinkers off. Faith is wonderful thing, but not when it is being abused!

But apart from the fact the fella got nicked for some weed you are not telling us anything we don't already know ... What EXACTLY is it your saying ????????????
That things are not as they seem and you will find out when it goes to court and that in the meantime I don't like to think of anyone donating to the cause because it is not as you think. I can't say what I know as that would jeopardise the case. The very same advice most people on this thread gave to dymented. I could have stayed quiet, would have been an easier life for me if I had, but I'd rather you not be taken for fools.
We donated to fight the case of the dog being killed in the RSPCA care which you have agreed is the case ... I don't see where we are being conned ........

You will after it has been to court.

one minute you say you believe the dog was killed whilst in the rspca care then you say we are being conned and will after its been to court, you are not making sense lady.

I wish I could make it clearer but I can't without saying something I am not allowed to say. Dymented has just stated that he has been advised not to comment about specifics....neither can I.

So which legal body told you not to comment on specifics, surely you can disclose that. It sounds more likely to me that you are an agent provocateur working for the RSPCA and you can deny that until your blue in the face, because if you were to be involved in any form of hunting whatsoever you would never come here to attempt to sway our opinions on this matter. We might fall out with each other on this site from time to time, but we all p*ss in the same pot, and i could not think of a better pot to p*ss to be honest. Do yourself a favour andFCUK OFF

Here here I second.this

First I thought dymented was taking RSPCA to court, now LL, your saying they are taking him to court?

Sounds to me like Dymented is going to win a case against RSPCA and you know it, so come on here to stir shit up in the hope of him let slip on some evidence...Or scare him into backing down.....

Keep at them Dymented. Sounds like they already know they've lost... :bye:

we are taking them to court since we brought charges against them they have charged me with utter crap clive was lafing

You have just stated that they have indeed charged you since you brought charges against them. You have maintained all along that you have not been charged with anything. Make your mind up.

I'll come back on here when it's all been through court....Both cases and I hope to high heaven that the money everyone has donated has indeed gone towards the case against the rspca and not towards the defence in the case the RSPCA have against the OP.

As I have just said to you in a PM Dymented, I do genuinely wish you luck in your case against the RSPCA. I really do. The dog should never have died in their care and they need to answer for that, so I do wish you luck there.

i got the charge through the post Tuesday this week stating i had causing pain and suffering to the dog that was killed ,the charge in question is relating to a so called infection they found on the autopsy NOT FOUND ON THE DAY THEY TOOK HER AND HAD HER EXAMINED _gg_

• Like 2
  • IanB unpinned this topic