Dymented should be along soon as I have told him that I have posted this in here. I have nothing to hide and nothing to gain by posting this. Just want to save people getting scammed.

Oh...and I have reported it to the authorities, that's why I have the conviction that I do.

So what are you actually saying?

I do not know the full scenario, but from what you are saying, police arrived at his house, for what reason you do not know. While there he was caught growing weed, and owned up to it. Nothing to do with the original visit in my eyes, the purpose of the original visit could be speculated on as being the police with the RSPCA. If so they would have to produce a warrant, and it would be that warrant or lack of it that is the contention.

I think you have put two and two together and come up with six

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

Dymented should be along soon as I have told him that I have posted this in here. I have nothing to hide and nothing to gain by posting this. Just want to save people getting scammed.

Oh...and I have reported it to the authorities, that's why I have the conviction that I do.

So what are you actually saying?

I do not know the full scenario, but from what you are saying, police arrived at his house, for what reason you do not know. While there he was caught growing weed, and owned up to it. Nothing to do with the original visit in my eyes, the purpose of the original visit could be speculated on as being the police with the RSPCA. If so they would have to produce a warrant, and it would be that warrant or lack of it that is the contention.

I think you have put two and two together and come up with six

No, because I have reported it and know the truth. As will everyone else soon enough. Question me all you like, there's not point in me repeating it any more, but the truth will come out. My only motivation is to save people funding a scam. That's it. The reason for bringing up the drug conviction is it does show that the OP had conversations that day with the police in which he was cooperative and that is far detached from what he has told you all that he couldn't get any answers! That got my suspicions up and I reported him. The rest will come out. I just want to save you all from being scammed.

Lampingloon where in Wiltshire are you ? Also what have you reported and to what authorities ??? .........

I'm not going to say where I live I reported to the police.

Reported what to the police ......

• Like 1

Lampinfool just spit it out the suspense is doing us in

No, because I will not damage any cases that are current or proposed.

Like what you did with my name there by the way.

People, really, he's been viewing this thread since I posted and has said nothing. I have had a few PM's off members of this forum who had their own concerns and really, all I can say is don't be fools. Dymented has posted on the other forum, but not to defend himself and a bit odd to be honest. I just don't want people being scammed.

I'm sorry but..... what the hell are you saying???? or trying to??

I just read 27 pages of mostly morons asking why, when they should be reading whts Dy has typed.......

And one person who thinks he is Sherlock holmes, Poirot, and bloody Hetty Wainthropp rolled into one!

Where is his evidence of this web of lies? if he got this "info" off the net by Dymented's own hand, then it's public so can be posted!

Can't post without revealing the OP's full name which is something I have been advised against doing, so I won't.

Evidence will be forthcoming when it does go to press or possibly sooner for those that have donated.

The OP has said all long that he was not given or shown a warrant, that he had a piece of paper waved at him when 9 police officers and the RSPCA seized 9 dogs and he could get no information from them. In actual fact, on the 14th March 2014, during an unrelated visit to his home, police officers found that he was growing his own cannabis, the OP cooperated fully and even opened his garden sheds for them, where some of the plants were growing. The OP was convicted of this offence on or around April 18th 2014, fined, ordered to pay a victim charge and costs.

This thread and others, including the facebook page show evidence that the OP posted stating that the day of seizure was 14th March 2014, so far from the ugly affair he has portrayed on here, he was cooperative and conversing with officers during the search and went on to be convicted of those charges.

It's lucky that he has stated on here that he wants the RSPCA to take him to court, because I think you'll all find that they are and the truth will come out in the wash so to speak.

I only posted in here as I saw mention of another charity auction and If I can at least make people question and think before parting with more money, it is worth any flack I get.

I find the support the OP has had on here to be admirable and speaks volumes about what a wonderful community you are to want to help him so much, but when I know that you are being taken for a merry ride, I don't want to stand by and let you all just carry on.

Lol so he was growing a bit of weed..... And what??? Thousands of sandal wearers sneak tonnes of smack in every week! Not exactly crime of the century is it? And what has that to do with his dogs being stolen bu the arsepca??

Please do feel free to elighten me ;)

ps "morons" because the amount of joeys asking questions already obviously and clearly answered on there beggers belief!

I make no judgement on someone smoking or growing weed. I couldn't care less. Dymented has had you all believe that on the 14th March, the police and rspca entered his property, didn't show him a warrant or give him any information about why they were doing it. What the conviction report tells you is that he was fully cooperating with the police on 14th March, showing them around his sheds...so plenty of opportunity to ask to see the warrant or why it was all happening.

In short, you don't have to believe me. I don't blame you if you don't...the truth will come out, I know that and so will everyone else when it does. I won't then come on here and say I told you so because I get no pleasure in this....but I also cannot stand to think of people donating to a scam. If some of the money has been paid to Clive Rees, the people who donated have been funding the OP's defence...read into that what you will.

Like I said. My only motive in posting is to save people funding a scam, that's all.

Yes, on the other forum we mostly all questioned it because we were getting a very different version of everything than you were getting on here, so that makes people question.

The OP has, through his own stupidity, put nails in his own coffin. As I said...the truth will out.

the came on the 14th gg while searching they found me growing cannabis i admitted that right away and got a fine which has been paid by myself At no point have i asked for any help with the matter regarding the rspca the kind people on thl offered it I have not asked any one to do another auction I paid clive £4200 before the auction ended to start the ball rolling as quickly as possible. i will not let the rspca get away with what they have done on the horse anpost-60502-0-23979200-1411658591_thumb.pngd hound forum you have constantly slated me along with your crew saying its not even a dog _gg_ and your mate from Texas and a taxidermist story here , So i got done for a bit of weed dose it still male it right for what has happened to the poor dog in rspca care ? NO Will you _GG_ come back and apologise when its in the papers i don't think so you and your rspca mates will make up some lie saying its all wrong the court got it wrong

• Like 1

Spit it out fgs instead of half truths

I can't. End of.

I do believe the dog died in the care of the RSPCA and that they have to answer for that, for that he has my support (don't know how to be more diplomatic and fair than that).

I'm not going to risk court cases, either the OP's if he has one or anyone else's, but I just wanted to warn you all.

so the facts are, he got caught with some weed, pleaded guilty and paid his fine, that has nothing to do with his sons dog being killed whilst in the care of the rspca, this is going to court, he has posted the bill from Clive, so how is anybody being scammed?/

I'm sorry but..... what the hell are you saying???? or trying to??

I just read 27 pages of mostly morons asking why, when they should be reading whts Dy has typed.......

And one person who thinks he is Sherlock holmes, Poirot, and bloody Hetty Wainthropp rolled into one!

Where is his evidence of this web of lies? if he got this "info" off the net by Dymented's own hand, then it's public so can be posted!

Can't post without revealing the OP's full name which is something I have been advised against doing, so I won't.

Evidence will be forthcoming when it does go to press or possibly sooner for those that have donated.

The OP has said all long that he was not given or shown a warrant, that he had a piece of paper waved at him when 9 police officers and the RSPCA seized 9 dogs and he could get no information from them. In actual fact, on the 14th March 2014, during an unrelated visit to his home, police officers found that he was growing his own cannabis, the OP cooperated fully and even opened his garden sheds for them, where some of the plants were growing. The OP was convicted of this offence on or around April 18th 2014, fined, ordered to pay a victim charge and costs.

This thread and others, including the facebook page show evidence that the OP posted stating that the day of seizure was 14th March 2014, so far from the ugly affair he has portrayed on here, he was cooperative and conversing with officers during the search and went on to be convicted of those charges.

It's lucky that he has stated on here that he wants the RSPCA to take him to court, because I think you'll all find that they are and the truth will come out in the wash so to speak.

I only posted in here as I saw mention of another charity auction and If I can at least make people question and think before parting with more money, it is worth any flack I get.

I find the support the OP has had on here to be admirable and speaks volumes about what a wonderful community you are to want to help him so much, but when I know that you are being taken for a merry ride, I don't want to stand by and let you all just carry on.

Lol so he was growing a bit of weed..... And what??? Thousands of sandal wearers sneak tonnes of smack in every week! Not exactly crime of the century is it? And what has that to do with his dogs being stolen bu the arsepca??

Please do feel free to elighten me ;)

ps "morons" because the amount of joeys asking questions already obviously and clearly answered on there beggers belief!

I make no judgement on someone smoking or growing weed. I couldn't care less. Dymented has had you all believe that on the 14th March, the police and rspca entered his property, didn't show him a warrant or give him any information about why they were doing it. What the conviction report tells you is that he was fully cooperating with the police on 14th March, showing them around his sheds...so plenty of opportunity to ask to see the warrant or why it was all happening.

In short, you don't have to believe me. I don't blame you if you don't...the truth will come out, I know that and so will everyone else when it does. I won't then come on here and say I told you so because I get no pleasure in this....but I also cannot stand to think of people donating to a scam. If some of the money has been paid to Clive Rees, the people who donated have been funding the OP's defence...read into that what you will.

Like I said. My only motive in posting is to save people funding a scam, that's all.

Yes, on the other forum we mostly all questioned it because we were getting a very different version of everything than you were getting on here, so that makes people question.

The OP has, through his own stupidity, put nails in his own coffin. As I said...the truth will out.

the came on the 14th gg while searching they found me growing cannabis i admitted that right away and got a fine which has been paid by myself At no point have i asked for any help with the matter regarding the rspca the kind people on thl offered it I have not asked any one to do another auction I paid clive £4200 before the auction ended to start the ball rolling as quickly as possible. i will not let the rspca get away with what they have done on the horse anattachicon.gifUntitled.pngd hound forum you have constantly slated me along with your crew saying its not even a dog _gg_ and your mate from Texas and a taxidermist story here , So i got done for a bit of weed dose it still male it right for what has happened to the poor dog in rspca care ? NO Will you _GG_ come back and apologise when its in the papers i don't think so you and your rspca mates will make up some lie saying its all wrong the court got it wrong

He never said it wasn't a dog and all along I said I wanted to support you.

I actually changed my mind on that photo and accept that it is the dog photographed....I have no problem admitting when I am wrong.

I don't have RSPCA mates....I've said time and time again that they have to answer for what happened to your dog. But you are not telling the truth and it will come out in the end.

If there is a story in the papers to say that you are guilty of nothing, I will come back and apologise, I am more than capable of doing that. But we both know that's not going to happen.

• IanB unpinned this topic