• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

Slightly off topic but here is some useful info for any one having any wild life issues

Very important. Please make sure that anyone with a live case gets to see this information.

We don't know if the RSPCA will be classed as a 'competent authority'. Not seen a definition for it yet.

Note that anyone who goes No Comment who has not received the pre-interview disclosure as detailed below has very good reason.

Please read the entire Directive.

Pace Code C amended on 2/6/14

"(27)

Persons accused of having committed a criminal offence

should be given all the information on the accusation

necessary to enable them to prepare their defence and

to safeguard the fairness of the proceedings.

(28)

The information provided to suspects or accused persons

about the criminal act they are suspected or accused of

having committed should be given promptly, and at the

latest before their first official interview by the police or

another competent authority, and without prejudicing

the course of ongoing investigations. A description of

the facts, including, where known, time and place,

relating to the criminal act that the persons are

suspected or accused of having committed and the

possible legal classification of the alleged offence should

be given in sufficient detail, taking into account the stage

of the criminal proceedings when such a description is

given, to safeguard the fairness of the proceedings and

allow for an effective exercise of the rights of the defence.

(29)

Where, in the course of the criminal proceedings, the

details of the accusation change to the extent that the

position of suspects or accused persons is substantially

affected, this should be communicated to them where

necessary to safeguard the fairness of the proceedings

and in due time to allow for an effective exercise of

the rights of the defence."

there will be a lot of cases getting thrown out with this !!
  • Like 5

If it were my case Dymented the last thing I would want is it being thrown out, YOU 've got them on the back foot GO FOR IT and give the thousands of supporters willing you on to success something to make them proud of
Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 7

i want them to take me to court trust me :thumbs:

I TRUST YOU its the arsepca I dont trust, IF your case does get thrown out thats when the real battle will begin to get your dogs back they will lose all documentation regarding where they were/are being kept to stop you getting them back and you incurring more costs trying to find them

Good Luck

Y.I.S Leeview

An old boy in Cheshire died and left a wildlife have at the end of his garden to the rspca who told him they would protect the animal s that lived on there

within two weeks of him being deab=d they had sold it to a developer to build houses on for 300k what a shower of shit they are

An old boy in Cheshire died and left a wildlife have at the end of his garden to the rspca who told him they would protect the animal s that lived on there

within two weeks of him being deab=d they had sold it to a developer to build houses on for 300k what a shower of shit they are

i heard that aswell pal

really hope you nail these fuckers to the wall dy. piss taking cnuts

Edited by treecreeper
  • Like 1

dy, i may have missed this along the way, but have they actually tried to charge you with anything, or is this all just about the feckers refusing to return the dogs, and the damage your animals have undergone whilst under their "care"?

cant you take them to court ?

I am in the process of taking them to court its just taking to long to get any where

i really hope you do them as much damage as they have done for you an ye dog mate. they held mine an my friends for 12 months, because we were accused of hare coursing.... bare in mind my bitch was 5 months old. just on a walk. i could not imagine the horror getting a dog back like that, id end up torching their building with them all in it.

• Like 1

cant you take them to court ?

I am in the process of taking them to court its just taking to long to get any where

i really hope you do them as much damage as they have done for you an ye dog mate. they held mine an my friends for 12 months, because we were accused of hare coursing.... bare in mind my bitch was 5 months old. just on a walk. i could not imagine the horror getting a dog back like that, id end up torching their building with them all in it.

a lot have things have crossed my mind if i had known what i no now things would have been different

just a quick up date all paper work has been served The ipcc have changed there tune ( inspector Andy ham who told me him self on the phone he could not find any wrongdoings ect ) they have written to there insurers over the some sort of compensation i don't no what yet as i haven't been informed proper i do not want any Ii want them charged with the crimes they have committed due to there and the rspcas neglect and cruelty and incompetence one dog has been killed another one was mauled and one has been starved .The ipcc have put things on hold pending any charges towards me so they say They will be trying there hardest to get me on something so they do not look complete wankers in court they are clasping at straws I have been informed that the warrant was illegal as well as taking the dogs and holding them this is what the barrister says as well as Clive they cant work out why there still holding them All paperwork has now been served i believe the courts have acknowledged recite of it all now its just waiting on the date . If i have the slightest chance of bringing a prosecution to the wild life officer mr willy ill do it as well I do not intend to let things get swept under the carpet. All i will say is thank god i had the inclination to switch the micro recorders and neighbours surveillance tape since that came to light they have decided to change there mind as to where the warrant was supposedly handed / given to me as well as other things don't want to go in to a lot of detail and educate them so they change there story again All i will say i can prove they have made up lies and the media / court will see them for what they are

• Like 14
  • IanB unpinned this topic