• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

Well here's a little some thing for every one remember the photo of pinto that taken by Sam in there own vets room at http://www.rspca.org.uk/local/gonsal-farm-animal-centre/ 5 weeks after it had happened no wonder they wouldn't let him visit his dogs until then ! But now 2 other dogs of his have been injured in the care of the rspca!

post-60502-0-58396800-1405795969_thumb.jpgpost-60502-0-71244500-1405795992_thumb.jpgpost-60502-0-63982300-1405796006_thumb.jpg

read the vet notes attached

Now i am no expert but i can see a pattern evolving The rspca abusing working dogs then trying to pass the blame off bearing in mind our own dogs all used to mix and never ever had a problem , Sam's dogs used to mix and never had a problem are they doing something to force them , make ,encouraging them to fight ?? If any members would like to write to inspector Sarah chambers or Jody Gord message me for there home address :thumbs:

• Like 2

Well here's a little some thing for every one remember the photo of pinto that taken by Sam in there own vets room at http://www.rspca.org.uk/local/gonsal-farm-animal-centre/ 5 weeks after it had happened no wonder they wouldn't let him visit his dogs until then ! But now 2 other dogs of his have been injured in the care of the rspca!

attachicon.gif10527817_10203427873591198_6368691537877458463_n.jpgattachicon.gif10553338_10203427873871205_78437499330190432_n.jpgattachicon.gif10550955_10203427874271215_7964766515440062709_n.jpg

read the vet notes attached

Now i am no expert but i can see a pattern evolving The rspca abusing working dogs then trying to pass the blame off bearing in mind our own dogs all used to mix and never ever had a problem , Sam's dogs used to mix and never had a problem are they doing something to force them , make ,encouraging them to fight ??

the truth will out :thumbs:

what i cant understand is everybody knows theyre a charity but still they do what they want and answer to nobody? fcuking wankers everybody that works or supports that charity. this nation is too soft for its own good

• Like 4

The guys vet offered to do the reconstruction on the poor dog and the rspca refused to let him do the operation even though sam offered to pay for it all Now what kind of charity is that ?. They claimed one of his other dogs did it by reaching through the bars on the gate :laugh: how the XXXX would a large lurcher fit its head through 5cm bars if the terrier couldn't get its head through .There just making shit up like they normally do .why would dogs that have been together worked together suddenly want to kill each other ? Unless there encouraging them to fight ,same as my boys terrier why would they suddenly after all this time of being together want to kill each other ? if its a common thing to happen ( i no of more folk that hunt that have had so called accidents in the rspca care ) why have they not taken precautions to stop it !!!!

• Like 3

... why have they not taken precautions to stop it !!!!

I think it may be because they are incompetant and unable to comprehend animal welfare. It matters not a jot to them if animals are disfigured or killed in their care, as they sweep the facts under the carpet. They are just focussed on swelling their coffers through successful prosecutions and putting it in the media limelight where it grabs the attention of bunny huggers and little old ladies with lots of donation money. Hope your case eventually shows the donators exactly what these a**eholes are really about. :thumbs:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

After a lot off faffing about by the police only sending part of the evidence we got the last bit of evidence that Sarah requested on the ( 1/8/14 ) for some reason they didn't want to give us everything she needed Now we are awaiting the date so shouldn't be to long ( it seems like for ever )

• Like 3

Things are going slow but everything is going to plan so far Sarah lee is exceptional at her job and has pointed many things out that are wrong and illegal wont go in to detail on here but i can not wait till i get to court so the public know what the rspca are like they can not keep covering things up

• Like 6
  • IanB unpinned this topic