• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

Bunch of f***ing clowns that think they are dr Doolittles and dog whisperes taking well looked after and loved dogs only to make a bit of cash then have them destroyed. If only people knew how much dogs meant to terrier and lurcher men and how knowledgable the owners were they would maybe think twice before donating to have some hippy or retired grandmother "look after them" with there RSPCA job that makes them feel high and mighty. Money making scheme that employes egotistic

• Like 2

Those pics of the terrier have actually horrified me :icon_eek:

I cannot believe the balls on these idiots I would sue them down to their socks and probably be locked up for violence how can they allow this and retain the high and mighty bullshit position.

Dy Please Please take these feckers down if you need funds set up a gofund me account. There's 25k+ members on here surely most would donate, I certainly would :thumbs:

• Like 9

Those pics of the terrier have actually horrified me :icon_eek:

I cannot believe the balls on these idiots I would sue them down to their socks and probably be locked up for violence how can they allow this and retain the high and mighty bullshit position.

Dy Please Please take these feckers down if you need funds set up a gofund me account. There's 25k+ members on here surely most would donate, I certainly would :thumbs:

for sure. i am far from a rich man but i would happily put my hand in my pocket if it will help and i hope every member on here would feel the same way

• Like 3

I'm sure the time will come when some funds are required, and I'm sure most will donate what they can...

I'm shocked at these images tbh, what an absolute shower of shit... An animal loving charity my ass,

Keep at it Dy,

how the f*ck can they be allowed to get away with what they've done

if it was me or you ,we'd be f*cking locked up

some f*cking charity

how can an organisation with no powers get away with this

they make my piss boil................

• Like 2
  • IanB unpinned this topic