Starting Dog Pre Ban With No Pilot

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pilot dog, smashing, prey drive, 'teeth', kin el, I can't keep up with all of today's gibberish! I'm glad I'm an old cnut!

On its own :laugh:

Collie x Cessna, hell of a pilot dog this lad

Posted Images

The lad is a good lad in reality. Uses this place as most do for a laugh and a wind up. What's so bad about using using an older dog to enter a youngster on certain quarry??? or was it just the term"pilot" that brought about 11 pages?I'm willing to bet at some stage most of you have ran an older dog with a sapling on certain things to get em going despite your protestations .

cheers stabba, it was the opposite I was intrigued of. How does a dog enter without an older dog as I've always used an older dog
Out of interest, how many dogs have you entered?

He shouldn't be entering any dogs, it's disgusting and beastality is also illegal....

• Like 2
  • 7 years later...
On 01/12/2021 at 17:40, Davydunny said:

Use to double up on Charlie's if dog was young but keen .but still I've ruined a fre lurchers doing that .had 1 tag jold of young lurcher. And adult dog pull it all round field .

If a dogs bred right, brought on right and let mature then there's no reason it needs another dog to show it what it was bred for. Should come naturally. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

If a dogs bred right, brought on right and let mature then there's no reason it needs another dog to show it what it was bred for. Should come naturally. 

Old school me mate .always used older dogs to introduce to Charlie boy.each to their own .

• Like 1