Starting Dog Pre Ban With No Pilot

I know the lad posts some strange things, and likes to wind up certain people, but he is probably just a kid who reads things and listens to the wrong people and posts on here trying to be accepted as "one of the lads" . When he gets his own dog and stars working it, he will learn the same way as the rest of us; the hard way ! :thumbs:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pilot dog, smashing, prey drive, 'teeth', kin el, I can't keep up with all of today's gibberish! I'm glad I'm an old cnut!

On its own :laugh:

Collie x Cessna, hell of a pilot dog this lad

Posted Images

I could see bad accidents in running a in experienced pup with another dog a over excited pup bouncing about when watching another run while you wait then some are more reluctant to retrieve with another dog there and in some cases a catch being snatched of them when retrieving there first few catches and making them reluctant to retrieve at all when other dogs are there prefer to bring a pup on on its own with as little distraction has possible

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 1

This thread is awesome lol

delta foxtrot receiving over lol

Your only jealous because your dog aint got enough legs to be used as a pilot dog its more of a reliant robin dog :laugh:
i no ya don't have to tell me i own the dog and ya right so jealous don't make me laugh the kid don't even own a running dog he should stick to his arm chair hunting and stop giving advice he read in a book and swede that's insulting that is my dog had a accident
  • Like 1

Your only jealous because your dog aint got enough legs to be used as a pilot dog its more of a reliant robin dog :laugh:
i no ya don't have to tell me i own the dog and ya right so jealous don't make me laugh the kid don't even own a running dog he should stick to his arm chair hunting and stop giving advice he read in a book and swede that's insulting that is my dog had a accident

Wheres your sense of humour son if you cant take a ribbing dont give 1 :laugh:

• Like 1

And the lad told you why he didnt have a dog due to a breakdown due to the loss of a child but you still continued to revel in it and take the piss out of a simple question he asked so think carefully before you whinge :thumbs:

i was taking the piss just didn't come over how i wanted it to lol i call him tripod my self or the fastest amputee in the west haha
  • Like 1

i was taking the piss just didn't come over how i wanted it to lol i call him tripod my self or the fastest amputee in the west haha

it never stopped oscar getting a kill

• Like 1

I don't have a dog on ATM!

F##king hell, this thread has cheered up a otherwise dull day... :laugh: :laugh:

I would love a 'Pilot' dog to go with my Catch, Chase and Kill dogs, but I don't have the kennel space or a 'runway' either for that matter :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by Sirius
  • Like 3