Starting Dog Pre Ban With No Pilot

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pilot dog, smashing, prey drive, 'teeth', kin el, I can't keep up with all of today's gibberish! I'm glad I'm an old cnut!

On its own :laugh:

Collie x Cessna, hell of a pilot dog this lad

Posted Images

Shh...as regards to deer I would have just slipped lol,Fox just made sure the dog is mature enough mentally,then taking it slow ,letting it keep winning,as soon as the dog looked as though it wasn't having fun leave it,but most would've been straining at the lead and you would've have to hold them back,

Edited to add instinct will take over 9/10 times your job is knowing when not to slip

thought that was the case but never entered a dog without it having an older dog there on deer. Especially not a stock broken one

dog shouldnt be out doing anything if its no stock broken first thing you do with a dog

I'm lost.

there you go gaz your getting lost awful easy now take your time and read it

Shh...as regards to deer I would have just slipped lol,Fox just made sure the dog is mature enough mentally,then taking it slow ,letting it keep winning,as soon as the dog looked as though it wasn't having fun leave it,but most would've been straining at the lead and you would've have to hold them back,

Edited to add instinct will take over 9/10 times your job is knowing when not to slip

thought that was the case but never entered a dog without it having an older dog there on deer. Especially not a stock broken one

dog shouldnt be out doing anything if its no stock broken first thing you do with a dog

I'm lost.
there you go gaz your getting lost awful easy now take your time and read it

But he says the dog IS stock broken.

Are you gonna take your time and read it? Lol

Why say not a stock broken one we will need to wait until the man his self appears with or with out his pilot

He said "especially not a stock broken one".

Meaning that he has entered un-stock broken dogs to deer preban. But this dog is stock broken.

It's ok. You got a bit confused :laugh:

Well hell slap it into me im wrong and your right still wouldnt enter a un stock broken dog to anything lol im away to plaster some walls

Have you got a pilot plasterer to show you the ropes? :laugh:

he uses a simulator perhaps that's the answer to use a simulator if no pilot is available :laugh::laugh:

This lad is class well done shhas dmr said you can tell how good a dog is from pics but don't know how to get one going and hears me thinking you was the yoda of the lurcher world lol good luck with ya pilot dog whatever the f**k one of those are hay soth hams hunter ya dogs not called goose or mavrick by any chance hahahahahaha