Gain 28 Vs Redmills !!!!

Analytical constituents:

28% crude protein

15% crude oils & fat

2.5% crude fibres

8.5% crude ash

Composition:

Whole wheat, beef meat meal (14.0%).poultry meat meal 11.0%. Wheatfeed. Maize gluten meal, poultry oil.rice. whole maize, brewers yeast sugar beet. Fish meal 1.0%. Whole linseed 1.0%. Seaweed meal. Milk powder. Extract of yucca schidigera

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I tried red mils years ago,,,,it just came out the other end sloppy and that horrible light colour,,,

Bit off topic but ......... How Times change 6 or 7 years ago if anyone was foolish enough to post about feeding a complete they would have been derided and attacked with varying levels of abuse and

Okay mate it didn't agree with you....but how'd the dogs do on it....????

Mine would not even eat that alpha racer :laugh:

Went on holiday so never took any meat just biscuit, dogs went 3 days and never touched it..

Had to go to a butchers before they fainted lol

Bit off topic but .........

How Times change 6 or 7 years ago if anyone was foolish enough to post about feeding a complete they would have been derided and attacked with varying levels of abuse and ridicule for feeding such dangerous, evil bags of greasy shite lol. In those early days I was shocked by the vehemence of the poster and the rubbish they spouted to the extent I went out of my way to try to bring a little science and a lot of ridicule to counter it.

In truth is was what got me posting, I was amazed at the absolute rubbish that was being banded about, competes causing cancers, poisoning dogs along with my major bugbear poor science in the form of dogs can’t digest carbs or can’t digest different things at the same time etc. I remember links to some awful rubbish, stuff like the “Raw Food Myths” I think it was, a great place of twaddle that I still believe was written by someone to take the piss out of raw feeding that got taken seriously by some. It was full of contradictions and made up stuff, seemingly written by a three year old.

In those days I was attacked and accused or working for dog food manufactures and all sorts but what really seemed to upset them was that I fed raw myself as part of a balanced diet; it seemed to really rile them! So its good to see people talking about dog food, be it raw, completes or what ever they use without rabid attacks on their fitness to own a dog. I did note a comment on another topic where someone said dogs can’t digest carbs the other day and gave a little inward sigh but on the whole sense seems to have gained the upper hand.

Perhaps I claim too much but I would like to think that my years of posting have helped to bring this more balanced climate, I learnt plenty after all you need to know the ground if you are to fight lol. Certainly I have less to post these days and my days of BARF baiting seem to have gone although in truth I miss the humour I found in some of the stuff posted. I always had good science on my side so will leave it to a great scientist to conclude

"Great is the power of steady misrepresentation, but the history of science shows that this power does not long endure" Charles Darwin, Origin of Species 6th edition

regards sandy

• Like 4