Gain 28 Vs Redmills !!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I tried red mils years ago,,,,it just came out the other end sloppy and that horrible light colour,,,

Bit off topic but ......... How Times change 6 or 7 years ago if anyone was foolish enough to post about feeding a complete they would have been derided and attacked with varying levels of abuse and

Okay mate it didn't agree with you....but how'd the dogs do on it....????

Apart from about 10 years ago when I was getting eukanuba cheap,,,,nearly all the compleat foods come out the same horrible sloppy stuff,,,,,

The only stuff that agrees with Venus is the cheap stuff at a tener a bag,,,,but then again she don't get much just a cupful or so mixed in with mince,,,or flesh

I use gain dont think much to redmills or Australia mix. Gain covers the dogs well and stools aren't sloppy something in the formula that keeps them solid thats in gain 28 and puppy & sapling. My pal sells it down at his work and trys to tell others that are coming in to buy food that this is the way forward gain. And people think because its cheap at 12 pound a bag that its guna be shit and spend over 20 pound on a bag of this hydro genic shit. Few weeks later back down put them on gain and cant stop talking about it.

Edited by jimmy1982

I think so mate

She was a good hunter but I thaught she hunted more for her self than chipper and to be honest I know of a few pups out of her that have bad traits

I last seen her at wolsingham show a couple of years ago looking in fine fettle as chipper retired her to a pet home

Do you know chipper well?

No mate..

My pal does...

Been out with him twice..

Was a good Guy took us on some nice land...

Dogs hunted up a respectful bag of rabbits and we bolted a few..

He had the Mal then :thumbs:

I think so mate

She was a good hunter but I thaught she hunted more for her self than chipper and to be honest I know of a few pups out of her that have bad traits

I last seen her at wolsingham show a couple of years ago looking in fine fettle as chipper retired her to a pet home

Do you know chipper well?

No mate..

My pal does...

Been out with him twice..

Was a good Guy took us on some nice land...

Dogs hunted up a respectful bag of rabbits and we bolted a few..

He had the Mal then :thumbs:

Yes he had some good land

Atb rc1

Out of the two, i'd use gain but after trying most over the years the one i'm on now comes from Lidl of all places..! Which I first bought in quick as a stop gap.

Mixed with raw it's as good as any and even when fed on its own produces hard small pellets, same size and shape as when I fed barf. :yes:

Only the colour is different, (sort of luminous green but you can see it easy in the dark)..! :D

Only joking on colour but the grub, for the money is spot on. :yes:

:thumbs:

Analytical constituents:

28% crude protein

15% crude oils & fat

2.5% crude fibres

8.5% crude ash

Composition:

Whole wheat, beef meat meal (14.0%).poultry meat meal 11.0%. Wheatfeed. Maize gluten meal, poultry oil.rice. whole maize, brewers yeast sugar beet. Fish meal 1.0%. Whole linseed 1.0%. Seaweed meal. Milk powder. Extract of yucca schidigera