Bull X

That's why you see a fair few saluki bull greyhounds,the bulls don't lack anything so they must add thebull blood to improve the saluki,,don't get me wrong I love nothing more than watching a good saluki do what it was bred for,but a bull x just does it for me,just for heart alone,,you don't see many sulky bull crosses..

They put bull over the grey for jaw power not for speed , heart , bit of size and the locking system make sure once the game was in there mouth theres no going back for you or the dog. So if it comes on top your f****d stood there a few mins with ya prising tool ;)
few minutes with ya prising tool bloody hell i think you need a better one the one i use to use would take a few seconds max

jimmy no offence but a lot of bull xs are natural retrievers so no need for a prising tool and half xs are shit and 5/8 3/8 are ok never seen a saluki do a better job than what a half x or 5/8 3/8 was bred for I rate a 3 quarter grey /bull higher than a saluki and I haven't seen one that I would own before a decent half cross

Edited by blackmaggie

jimmy no offence but a lot of bull xs are natural retrievers so no need for a prising tool and half xs are shit and 5/8 3/8 are ok never seen a saluki do a better job than what a half x or 5/8 3/8 was bred for I rate a 3 quarter grey /bull higher than a saluki and I haven't seen one that I would own before a decent half cross

l know there good at retrieving my pal had a pure bull told me when he was out at dusk shoot peasants the dog would retrieve from the woods and swim out if any landed in the lakes. You would think the big c**ts would sink lol. Our lasses staff cant swim for toffee ;)

saluki crosses are the flavour of the month for the bellend brigade pal, there are plenty of good bull blooded stock about, but they wont be advertised. :thumbs:

What a twat !!

Why come out with shit like that

because it's true :thumbs:

Half true" there's bell ends with both
  • Like 1

Best dog i ever had the pleasure to see work was a saluki x :D

Although thinking about it one of the worse i ever saw was a saluki cross as well :blink: go figure !

Bull x'x and saluki x's each have their merits , plus points and drawbacks

Some of the best are bitsa lurchers and sundry crosses with bit of this bit of that , cross wouldnt worry me too much as long as its good worker to worker and even then its all down to luck of the draw !

I do like to see a nice bull cross though , magnificent animals when in their prime :boogy: