Sign in to follow this  
Rebel

All Rounder Lurcher Pup

Your right it's razor mate,Fox digger's bitch is 1/4 bull

lol, you posted when i was writing!! congrats by the way! headaches on the way..... :laugh:

Good luck Fox digger sent pm about my bitch mate,bet there's a pup for 1/2 your county there mate :D

that is razor! bitch is a 3/4 bull 1/4 hound bitch. tiny why can they not be healthy? her coat is like glass, she is in super form, getting the best of grub, warm cosy kennels, wormed before deing sent over for service, wormed again last week so there is no reason why the pups cant be healthy, we will know by the morning tho i think!

be quite interesting cross to be fair.

Reverse 3/4 put to decent running dog.

All best with litter

Fook you did the same to me lol

Thanks mate

Edited by roybo

that is razor! bitch is a 3/4 bull 1/4 hound bitch. tiny why can they not be healthy? her coat is like glass, she is in super form, getting the best of grub, warm cosy kennels, wormed before deing sent over for service, wormed again last week so there is no reason why the pups cant be healthy, we will know by the morning tho i think!

be quite interesting cross to be fair.

Reverse 3/4 put to decent running dog.

All best with litter

typo mate it's 1/4 bull
  • Like 2

good luck with the pack foxdigger lol hope you got lots of room i recon she will have 13 :D

Hope you fetches you want Fox digger, chances are there will be a good un or 2 in there, I'll say 12 pups lol

• Like 1

I'd get her scanned to check she's took Fox digger

If that's just constipation

There be a national disaster lol

thats the second time tonight ive said she is 3/4 bull 1/4 hound!! :icon_redface:

***she is 1/4 bull 3/4 hound!!***

im going to loose a bet if she has any more than 9 so all yer ever going to know is that she had 8!

the bitch is 10 so im hoping for her sake she doesnt have a herd of them! i keep telling myself there isnt that many in there, that there are just 5 or 6 big healthy pups!! :unsure:

good luck with the pack foxdigger lol hope you got lots of room i recon she will have 13 :D

cheers, 13 is an unlucky number so chances are thats what i will get!!! i bloody hope not tho!

Hope you fetches you want Fox digger, chances are there will be a good un or 2 in there, I'll say 12 pups lol

2 out of 12.... your not giving me good odds hot meat!! as long as the two i keep back are world beaters thats all that counts!!!

cheers mate. bit of luck she will have whatever number and her and the pups do well, end of the day thats the aim isnt it, :thumbs:

post-57493-0-94712300-1398465224.jpg

• Like 1

Sounds a good mix, I'd have one. That Razor has a great coat and I'm sure both dogs attributes are worthy of the breeding.

Feck is this an advert! I'm being lured into asking if there are any spares. Better still I should Shout Razor for a stud for my 3/8 5/8 :laugh:.

Is that Razor dog Quick? :laugh:

My bitch is 6 nearly 7, she is very worthy of a litter and the pups would have homes. But It's much easier to get a pup imo.

Quick? Hops straight on and gets down to business.....

wham bam thank you man, straight in no kissin!!!!! :laugh:

there is loads about him on the threads on here, he was raised and runs on small land and gets his share, :thumbs:

Sign in to follow this