All Rounder Lurcher Pup

Lads,

I am looking for an allround type lurcher pup.

I am located in Ireland.

Preferably a bitch pup, but may consider a young bitch.

Needless to say parents/grandparents must be all working dogs and well worked and tested. Not looking for much am I.

Thanks

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick? Hops straight on and gets down to business.....

Each other.........

Looking forward to the commission I am going to get from fox digger and snoopdog, you couldn't buy this publicity, haha.

Posted Images

ye pair of pricks, laughing at my misfortune.....!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: rebel if you have a heavy enough pocket i think ill be able to give you 5 of them!!!!!

before

post-57493-0-11028700-1398456557_thumb.jpg

at the moment

post-57493-0-64295900-1398456472_thumb.jpg

twill be the death of the poor bitch!!!

• Like 1

Ffs that bitch is some size....!! Please keep us updated ffs got to hit mid teens going off the size of her, to be fair cant really be all that healthy with that many/size

What's the breeding of the bitch fellah

that is razor! bitch is a 3/4 bull 1/4 hound bitch. tiny why can they not be healthy? her coat is like glass, she is in super form, getting the best of grub, warm cosy kennels, wormed before deing sent over for service, wormed again last week so there is no reason why the pups cant be healthy, we will know by the morning tho i think!