Ingles Bull Terriers

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

one of my daughters suffers from terrible seisures and my jack russell woke us up at 3 in the morning just in time to save her life. she was trapped when she fell had bit her tongue and was upside do

I can well believe it CS. Dogs are trained to detect the onset of epileptic seizures and even cancer. Pretty amazing animals capable of more than just 'smashing' stuff!

One day when I have the room and time I'd like to bring one of these on. Might be a few more years though, new baby, new house, new business etc.   I get the impression though that the man is placi

Posted Images

why in fcucks name would anyone need a bigger more powerfull dog than the bullcross. in the uk. to big and bulky for anything around me thats for sure. lovely dogs but anyone sensible will question the need for monsters of this size in fieldsports. sledgehammer to squash a fly springs to mind :icon_eek:

• Like 3

if you read it I said there to much dog for UK laws the one in the pic is in france on boar they have been more than tested here but like i say to much dog for this little island

the pup in the pic is stunning, my bad. :thumbs:

Fair and proportionate response :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hi, Aka Brindle

Was the incident with the red dog at Margate 4 years ago ? If so the dog was a pup and the man was not bit., I was there when a man came upon a young pup from behind and threw himself upon the pup. The young dog reacted with a threat display at being jumped and the man was very understanding clearly upset at seeing a dead ringer for his lost friend who did not recognise him( the man stated the pup was a dead ringer for his recently departed companion) I am familiar with one of this line of dogs. They are not a dog for the novice but live well in a family setting.

If your recollection is of a different event then in have no insight as I was not there.

all the Best reddragon.

• 8 years later...

Hi,  I am looking for 2 Old Thyme EBT’s to train for a film job. They will have to run together and sit taking an eyeline up to an actor. My contact details are 07836 717822, email - gill@stuntdogs.net, website - www.stuntdogs.net

Please feel free to contact me.

Thanks

Gill Raddings

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
6 hours ago, Gill Raddings said:

Hi,  I am looking for 2 Old Thyme EBT’s to train for a film job. They will have to run together and sit taking an eyeline up to an actor. My contact details are 07836 717822, email - gill@stuntdogs.net, website - www.stuntdogs.net

Thanks

Gill Raddings

Hi Gill ,I have two whippets one can sit and beg the other will sometimes give you her paw (but I am working on it)please  send me a contract and I will have my lawyers peruse it .thank you .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
13 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Hi Gill ,I have two whippets one can sit and beg the other will sometimes give you her paw (but I am working on it)please  send me a contract and I will have my lawyers peruse it .thank you .

I'm surprised at that Stan are they from socks line he normally has them better than that .can't believe Ken let them go without knowing some manners 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Sad 1
9 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I'm surprised at that Stan are they from socks line he normally has them better than that .can't believe Ken let them go without knowing some manners 

No mate ,not from Kens stuff ,it's all to do with my uncanny ability as a dog trainer second to none ,I once trained a dog not to eat ,,it died young unfortunately but goes to show my gift .

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Astanley said:

No mate ,not from Kens stuff ,it's all to do with my uncanny ability as a dog trainer second to none ,I once trained a dog not to eat ,,it died young unfortunately but goes to show my gift .

Don't let that bother you Stan .the reason Ken is so highly thought of in whippet circles is his knowledge in the  years he's been training and working  theses canine athletes .he's had them doing various tasks whilst making a living out of them .but I do admire your gift 

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, Gill Raddings said:

Thanks

Gill Raddings

they are the thickest breed out there...and some....Rockwood animals on film may be able to help you out..?

• Like 1