Ingles Bull Terriers

I was wondering if anyone is carrying on breeding the Lyndon Ingles line of bull terriers . Iv been told Lyndon himself dose not breed them anymore but after all the work he put in to them it would be a shame if the line died out as they were looking good much better than the show lines of today

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

one of my daughters suffers from terrible seisures and my jack russell woke us up at 3 in the morning just in time to save her life. she was trapped when she fell had bit her tongue and was upside do

I can well believe it CS. Dogs are trained to detect the onset of epileptic seizures and even cancer. Pretty amazing animals capable of more than just 'smashing' stuff!

One day when I have the room and time I'd like to bring one of these on. Might be a few more years though, new baby, new house, new business etc.   I get the impression though that the man is placi

Posted Images

From what I heard they were/are doing the job on large game :thumbs:

If you have the man's number give him a bell he'll tell you if there is going to be anything on the ground :yes:

I've spoken with him before, he can talk the hind legs off a donkey but is a very nice knowledgeable chap imo. Once I've settled with some decent lurcher blood I am more than happy to give one of these a go over here ;)

• Like 2

One day when I have the room and time I'd like to bring one of these on. Might be a few more years though, new baby, new house, new business etc.

I get the impression though that the man is placing dogs where they will get WORK. Something which seems to be getting rarer.

• Like 4

One day when I have the room and time I'd like to bring one of these on. Might be a few more years though, new baby, new house, new business etc.

I get the impression though that the man is placing dogs where they will get WORK. Something which seems to be getting rarer.

He was shall we say "pretty adamant" that he wanted working homes and wanted feedback and followup :thumbs:

• Like 1

So this mans dogs started eating him after he fell ill? Feck me that's the last thing I'd want to hear,

:icon_eek: I think it just had a do at his ear.

Seen a Jack Russell go weird with people falling over. My mum has disabilities and fell in my house one time and the terrier went mental barking and growling but didn't get anywhere near her because the staffy went into protect mode. This is a terrier that the youngest would play with and dress up from being a baby. Some dogs just react strange to these sorts of things :yes: