Got A Rare 50P Coin Ive Never Seen Before?

Am sure you could bargain the guy in the paki shop down to 10p on a mars bar you miserable auld coont :laugh:

Am sure you could bargain the guy in the paki shop down to 10p on a mars bar you miserable auld coont :laugh:

i get the odd pence off him if its a pound and a few pence he never get the few pence ---worked it out once i saved 30p in a week thats enough for a freddo and change :D
stig you must be as tight as a nuns kunt

:laugh: i just like a barter mate ------ my nan used to say its better off in my purse than there pockets :yes:

i get the odd pence off him if its a pound and a few pence he never get the few pence ---worked it out once i saved 30p in a week thats enough for a freddo and change :D

i remember the veg man on the market ---it came to £3-58p i said whoooh i`m not messing about with the 8P he said nah---c**t thought he was getting £3-60 look on his face when i gave him £3-50 :D

i remember the veg man on the market ---it came to £3-58p i said whoooh i`m not messing about with the 8P he said nah---c**t thought he was getting £3-60 look on his face when i gave him £3-50 :D

lolol. You must be Rich. Your that tight I bet you don't even let your farts out

Heard they are changing 50 pound notes or something on the 30th of April? Banks will still take em though. For those lucky enough to have 50 pound notes laying about lol.

Heard they are changing 50 pound notes or something on the 30th of April? Banks will still take em though. For those lucky enough to have 50 pound notes laying about lol.

oohhhhhh ffs floor boards up again . :D:D

• Like 2
scothunter, on 24 Apr 2014 - 10:29 PM, said:

Ruby will be going thru those tills tomorrow.

Or you not allowed near them lol

:laugh:

Been on once for about an hour to complete a test so I could get promoted...better off in the kitchen :thumbs: