Your Ideal Pack???

clipo

mushroom what you got out there pal?

You see what I posted previously?? .........

Well none of them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

At the moment nothing, I had to put my Lurcher down last October so been waiting for the right litter since then. First I want to get a lurcher then I'll work on the rest of the pack :thumbs:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your right ,i could virtually gaurentee whats cuming out,,and by the noise i,ll tel you which dog is on,lol my pack ready and waiting,,

Far from Ideal because there's always room for improvement but here's some of my lot and a good friends lurcher  

2 bushers mother and son beagle/russells very vocal and work all quarry and 2 lurchers 1 collie/grey and 1 lurcher/lurcher have some good crack moochin with these 4

Posted Images

lol no mate I ment wildlife?

:laugh: :laugh: :icon_redface:

Everything in Blighty and more ;) With not a feckin bunny hugging hippy in sight.

For me I'll be running rabbits, hare, deer, sheep and goat species, things I can eat basically :yes:

what predators you got out there?

Fox, Iberian wolf, lynx, brown bear, wildcats, raptors, most of these are protected under Spanish and EU law and tbh I'm not much interested in hunting them (well maybe a bit of bashing the ginger fuucks every now and then :laugh: )

• Like 1

Like that little tan whippet .

I know a lot of you don't race and some workers frown upon it but this is the fawn at a racing trial, in theory both these dogs were supposed to overtake her to see how she reacts, but they didn't have anything fast enough to go past her. To say I had a cheesy grin was abit of an understatement.

• Like 1

Like that little tan whippet .

I know a lot of you don't race and some workers frown upon it but this is the fawn at a racing trial, in theory both these dogs were supposed to overtake her to see how she reacts, but they didn't have anything fast enough to go past her. To say I had a cheesy grin was abit of an understatement.

Certainly goes well.how much exercise are you giving the whippets to get them in that condition?