Your Ideal Pack???

clipo

in an ideal world what would you have in your pack of dogs if it was just YOU and them going out on your own most of the time??? how many do you think you could work or control at the same time???

i mean bushers and runners together........ :thumbs:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your right ,i could virtually gaurentee whats cuming out,,and by the noise i,ll tel you which dog is on,lol my pack ready and waiting,,

Far from Ideal because there's always room for improvement but here's some of my lot and a good friends lurcher  

2 bushers mother and son beagle/russells very vocal and work all quarry and 2 lurchers 1 collie/grey and 1 lurcher/lurcher have some good crack moochin with these 4

Posted Images

it really depends on the land you work but mine would be 2 bushers ie beagle spanials and a runner who is good around cover and knows what the bushers are doing :thumbs:

true mate!!! i guess that would make a huge difference over the country........ :thumbs:

it really depends on the land you work but mine would be 2 bushers ie beagle spanials and a runner who is good around cover and knows what the bushers are doing :thumbs:

true mate!!! i guess that would make a huge difference over the country........ :thumbs:

thats what im thinking say you only have sporadic bits of cover spread out you wouldnt need a large pack but if the land was mostly cover i would go for a larger pack of bushers and another runner

• Like 1

thats what im thinking say you only have sporadic bits of cover spread out you wouldnt need a large pack but if the land was mostly cover i would go for a larger pack of bushers and another runner

defo!!! thats why id go with my choice of 5 above.......this isthe pack i can muster together now......

floods_zps9e8ecb9b.jpg

but its pointless having one busher and three runners really lol round here we have miles and miles of thick hedgerows so the 2 in, 2 out and 1 helping each side would be spot on!!!

• Like 2

Stewie , whats the spaniel in the pic , sex ,age etc , and please may I have it ?

:laugh::laugh:

shes my sisters cocker mate, about three years old and her pride and joy so i doubt it lol.....didnt know till last week but she had her spade three weeks ago so not sure she will be as good now....... :hmm:

tell you what tho id of loved to put my old terrier robbie growler on her now after seeing some off the cocker/patts on here, but sadly lost him while out......... :cray: think they would of been cracking pups!!!

floods9_zps8c61ba8a.jpg

memorycard1069.jpg

buts thats dogs....... :thumbs:

• Like 2