Need A New Complete Food Help.!

Right my dog has phase 1 luxating patella ( floating knee cap) so I need to keep him as lean as humanly possible I do feed a bit of raw but not snuff space to stockpile lots of raw meat I've heard a few people mention gain but I ent want him carrying too Mich weight I heard of wellbeloved but the first ingredient on the list was rice and I've also heard if its not meat its no good so anyone got any advice.

Your looking at the wrong problem, what you need to think about is calories. It's simple if you feed more calories than it needs, be those calories from meat, fat or carbs makes little difference, then the dog will put on weight, if you feed less than it burns it will lose weight. So if you have a feeding regime that suits the dog stick with it but balance the amount to its requirements. If you change you will still need to balance feed to requirement but you will need to start from scratch.