Sign in to follow this  
Longers7

Bpr Returns..........

BPR sent me some vids tonight that he's filmed with his head cam, thought you would like a watch :-)

• Like 1

Thank f**k he's stopped sending me them.........

Don't want to piss on anyone's chips here, because those vids do show some cracking shots but the pigeon one, bit close to those houses...! :icon_eek: Yep he hit it but where the feck would it have ended up if he missed..?

Don't want to piss on anyone's chips here, because those vids do show some cracking shots but the pigeon one, bit close to those houses...! :icon_eek: Yep he hit it but where the feck would it have ended up if he missed..?

Already mentioned that to him, being a scouser hes used to having no windows just wood to hit.........

• Like 2

Already mentioned that to him, being a scouser hes used to having no windows just wood to hit.........
Rm he's from widnes he's a wool no scouser Edited by mick1212

That was my first thought that street lights going to get it :laugh: or somebody in there back garden gets hit with the lead ball falling out the sky and thinks what the feck :blink:

Ffs BPR....some shooting.

Cant take it away from him hes a top shot and chances of him missing are slim i know of an old guy thats a cracking shot with his home made cattys aswell but i even think lee tops him but he does have couple of things over us all hes still old school using snooker table gutty and big chucky stones no bean shots lead or steel so again take my hat of too him too

My mates lad is shit hot ... We did a big rat job the other week next to a river and the odd rat that made the river he killed with ease ... Above and below the water and it was running fairly fast to .......

Socks by sounds of him hes really good should get some vids up hunting life should get a wee team together all these hot shots that are on here