Fiona Mcperhson Terriers

i loaned a dog out 2 seasons ago done well for the fella and his daughter showed it during the summer he offered to buy it name your price ----it was`nt for sale he had the dog for a 2nd season he offered to buy it again ------------------------ he`s now the proud owner of a dog thats done 2 seasons for him, and his young daughter picks a few bits up round the shows for free i gifted the man the dog ;)

• Like 3

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

terriers have never been about the money for me ----had some cracking gear on my hard over the years for both jobs and if i wanted could of weighed in -----------------------works where i earnt my mon

THAT is what f****d up working terriers

You can't put a price on the feeling of receiving rosette & bag of dog food, it's amazing!...........must be a long winter for them lads waiting for the summer to start........

Posted Images

IMO anybody giving/ selling a terrier outside the digging game is a messer anyway .Just perpetuates the non worker time and time again .Work or pet my nemesis.Work or a shallow grave no in between .

• Like 3

Fair comment,ive gifted a good few dogs out and been offered pups backin return,some I refused or gifted them out again,,ive gave free matings from my bull x and my old working lakey dog to well respected terriermen,,not to name drop but KG drove to me to use my dogs,i gifted that,thats how much of a wanker I am,,

I didn't know the man who wanted to buy the dog,,im not a clown I knew what he wanted the dog for,,and once AGAIN DOG WASNT SOLD AS A WORKER..And would never of been,man wanted it for showing and that's what it still does,i sold it over 3 years ago at 18mths old,,and what does IMO mean to much facebook shit going on,,all multi millionaires on here now aswell that hide behind a big pravodo of being the biggest toughest terrier digger,come judge jurour and executionar heaven forbid it has a off day,,

Thought the perfectionist FOX DROPPER would say something interlectual,,And me get a grip,i think I did years ago,my time of month nah mate just a sensible man,thats dug for years,had some good some bad,sold one for decent money im treated like a fooking lephar,,and im the wanker,,maybe we both are IMO..LIGHTEN UP,THIS POST STARTED ABOUT SHOW TERRIERS AND ASC MOST POSTS ENDS UP IN A SLAGGING MATCH,,Ahave own views and opinions,,you never sold a dog or had a failure in your years or you got Remington on speed dial,,

that's my last post,all breath a sigh of relief,im not into slagging fellow diggers off,cheers lads and TALLY HO!!!

Try the for sale section there's a fella on there looking for a nice busher
  • Like 1

Gasman go away, can you read? Dog was sold over 3 years ago,at 18mths old,,some right clowns on here,,could do with a real terrierman coming on and telling the truth,99% of dog men would of sold it,,all ive spoke to young and old would of,,unless your a heartless barsteward why kill it,,stop being the big hard terrier slayer,,and be a man and tell the truth,i hadn't advertised the dog,dog was in my kennels and like I said a pal gave this fella my number who wanted the dog,he came and bought it as a non worker,was very happy,what did you want me to say no mate THE HUNTING LIFE TERRIER SLAYERS say ive got to kill it,,grow up,,

I never mentioned kill or slay any dog. I think it's you who can't read as my post was : yes men like you; in reply to your post on fokn terriers up.

; it was a hole end hero so it didn't get another chance with me; part of your pm to me. A spewer, scared of the dark, all your words. Now you say the dog was 18 month, tell the truth you sold it because you got made an offer you couldn't refuse, and as for real terriermen most are only starting a dog off at that age

I

• Like 2