Fiona Mcperhson Terriers

Hard to knock back that money for show stuff stig lol

terriers have never been about the money for me ----had some cracking gear on my hard over the years for both jobs and if i wanted could of weighed in -----------------------works where i earnt my money terriers have been where i got away from work why spoil it .. ;)

I always thought there was something a wee bit iffy bout you stig...... :D .

Edited by stop.end
  • Like 1

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

terriers have never been about the money for me ----had some cracking gear on my hard over the years for both jobs and if i wanted could of weighed in -----------------------works where i earnt my mon

THAT is what f****d up working terriers

You can't put a price on the feeling of receiving rosette & bag of dog food, it's amazing!...........must be a long winter for them lads waiting for the summer to start........

Posted Images

to gasman,if you read my post I hadn't put a price on the dog,he offered me the amount,what would you do? say no no mate,have it for 50p,,get really,i said the dog was a wanka with work,and if a man wants to pay mental money for a dog so be it,,im sure if you had a dog that had failed with work and 2 people wanted to buy it one offered £300 and one offered £800 which one would you accept?? so before you slag and insult people have a think about it,,

I read your post, and I stand by what I said. You state the dogs a wanka, not only the dog IMO

• Like 3

terriers have never been about the money for me ----had some cracking gear on my hard over the years for both jobs and if i wanted could of weighed in -----------------------works where i earnt my money terriers have been where i got away from work why spoil it .. ;)

I always thought there was something a wee bit iffy bout you stig...... :D .

:tongue2: kunt

To pedwar and swede40,i thought 4 figures was over a grand,??? read the advert,it had spewed weeks before and the figures in previous he bought it,and why kill a under 2year old dog,,just big yourselves up on here,we all know you would of took the money,i did and everyother sensible man would of aswell,,and the figures of £300 and £800 were just examples,needed to make it easy for some folks you see,,at the end of the day,,lad was over the moon with dog,he won shows with it,do you think all the dogs that don't win crufts are shot??? hmmm didn't think so,,i was happy,man was happy and dog still alive and was sold as A NON W-O-R-K-E-R,,

Everyone ive asked would of,,would you?? I forgot everyone on here has a 100 rabbit a night lurcher and a 20 hour terrier,,bollox,,im not a cruel barsteward,dog was a nice dog,but wouldn't graft,so what,ive got terriers that do and no amount of money would buy them,lad wanted a show dog,he got my number via a pal,came and viewed it and offered the 4 figured sum,,was I bollox turning it down,,and the amount of digging me ive asked and all would of took the money,why kill a healthy dog? get a grip lads and really think about it,,and as for people calling a fellow hunter a name when he don't know him,,i know who the wanker is!!!!

No she is here and retired now, I bred off her and gifted pups out, if never sold any dog, what's failed was rehomed as pets or sent to vets, so don't kid yourself, it might you feel better but it ain't true

She never failed, maybe bot the best in world but she done me, hence she still here lol was an ad on here good few years ago guy asking for one, said he would pay good money, I asked about and found out he was okay so I sent him her daughter, I was asked to sell her as well to a show career but instead I gifted her to guy off here she turned into a worker, nothing special but would have won lots of shows and pumped pups out. Folk ain't all the same is what I'm trying to say, I ain't slating you for selling dog, but if I had pup you wanted would I give you one? No, but that's just the way folk differ

• Like 2