Fiona Mcperhson Terriers

to gasman,if you read my post I hadn't put a price on the dog,he offered me the amount,what would you do? say no no mate,have it for 50p,,get really,i said the dog was a wanka with work,and if a man wants to pay mental money for a dog so be it,,im sure if you had a dog that had failed with work and 2 people wanted to buy it one offered £300 and one offered £800 which one would you accept?? so before you slag and insult people have a think about it,,

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

terriers have never been about the money for me ----had some cracking gear on my hard over the years for both jobs and if i wanted could of weighed in -----------------------works where i earnt my mon

THAT is what f****d up working terriers

You can't put a price on the feeling of receiving rosette & bag of dog food, it's amazing!...........must be a long winter for them lads waiting for the summer to start........

Posted Images

That was big bald beautiful,99.9 percent of all dog men would of took the money,the man who bought the dog offered the amount I didn't say a price,,but still don't get why to shoot it,,i tried it,it wouldn't go to ground for long,but like I say dog could of made a decent bushing dog,ratter,not every terrier is bred to go to ground horses for courses I say,,

Lol what harm. Do they do you. None. Some of the most. Prolific. Terrier men i knew and still know love showing. Fook me get down of your high. Pedistal. Terriers shows bother you that. Much dont go. You. All. Seem. To. Know the names. Though. Lol

dont count me in on it i`ve been into the shows since the 80s not so these days and i won 100s of them -----i`ve turned down big money for dogs 600 quid in 1982 and in 2005 2.5k from 2 people for the same bitch ...

Hard to knock back that money for show stuff stig lol

terriers have never been about the money for me ----had some cracking gear on my hard over the years for both jobs and if i wanted could of weighed in -----------------------works where i earnt my money terriers have been where i got away from work why spoil it .. ;)

• Like 9

I agree, but I didnt ask a price he offered,i knew the dog wasn't a worker, didn't sell it as one,ive got a lake bitch now, works great, has won shows and no amount of money would buy her,ive got her son and daughter by my old (now deceased Lakeland) dogs coming on a treat, bitch ok but wouldn't sell them either so I'm not in it for the money,,

Lol what harm. Do they do you. None. Some of the most. Prolific. Terrier men i knew and still know love showing. Fook me get down of your high. Pedistal. Terriers shows bother you that. Much dont go. You. All. Seem. To. Know the names. Though. Lol

dont count me in on it i`ve been into the shows since the 80s not so these days and i won 100s of them -----i`ve turned down big money for dogs 600 quid in 1982 and in 2005 2.5k from 2 people for the same bitch ...

. Never ment selling ment showing

terriers have never been about the money for me ----had some cracking gear on my hard over the years for both jobs and if i wanted could of weighed in -----------------------works where i earnt my money terriers have been where i got away from work why spoil it .. ;)

yard ------- who keeps changing my fooking words :laugh::laugh: