Fiona Mcperhson Terriers

Ha ha,ive judged stoves dog before, and yours I think,,I'm no Russell expert, more a Lakeland and border man,but do like good terriers,ive gave a bedlington reserve before as it had seen work,would of got to ground no probs and was only just beaten by a fell,,shows today are beauty contests no longer a true working terrier show,,too many goody 2 shoes about for me,i used to have a nice red lakey dog,multiple show winner,but wouldn't work a earth,hole end hero,,i told everyone what he was like,a wanker in my eyes but a handsome chap that knew how to stand and be shown,,i sold him for a 4 figure sum,and because im work first but please remember shows are a big help to hunts,clubs charitys so I go to support them,,but it is a beauty contest,there have been no miss world winners with bad mouths,shaking legs and poor make up,,the dog must be correct,good mouth,ear carriage,a good hard waterproof none dyed coat,no high toes,and 2 bollocks if a dog,,correct me if im wrong or ad to list cheers Andy

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

terriers have never been about the money for me ----had some cracking gear on my hard over the years for both jobs and if i wanted could of weighed in -----------------------works where i earnt my mon

THAT is what f****d up working terriers

You can't put a price on the feeling of receiving rosette & bag of dog food, it's amazing!...........must be a long winter for them lads waiting for the summer to start........

Posted Images

I hate naming people on here but tally you spot on with IC. Terriers. They are spot on him and his wife have them in top fettle Ive never seen them work but the people who have id beleve , I think FMC Came into. Terriers showing was her aim. Like many women they enjoy it but dont understand the work ethic No bad thing not some thing i would slate any one for. Over a £2 rosset. I enjoy shows for what they are and what the were started for. Rise money and have the craic ive judged i few in my time. To pick a qeen ann legged. Wheel backed. Scared terrier up against a on its toes stright in the legg well formed tight coated stunner in an open class would just make any one look a prick THATs what the best ENTERD CLASS is for FMC Is trying to gain some experience for some of her stock. Which i applaud her for.

Edited by gonetoearth

i used to have a nice red lakey dog,multiple show winner,but wouldn't work a earth,hole end hero,,i told everyone what he was like,a wanker in my eyes but a handsome chap that knew how to stand and be shown,,i sold him for a 4 figure sum

THAT is what f****d up working terriers

• Like 8

What fcuked up the working terriers? me selling one for a good few quid?? I was offered it,didnt state a price,dog was bred from grafters,produced grafters aswell so im told,but dog no good to me being scarred of the dark so it went,id of taken a lot less but this certain chap tried to buy success in the show ring,he bought more than mine aswell,but he had the money and enjoyed showing terriers,he is now out of terriers,so the rosette chasing stage in his life wor off,,whats fcuked the working terrier is lack of genuine workers I reckon,,,nothing is guaranteed but I always say a good working line always a good starter,,

Well i no thats not me either,it makes me laugh this site what a laugh it is,and no wonder you have lost good members when you have jokers like these.ive had dogs for nearly 40yrs and if i didnt no what i was looking for i would jack in.can you delete me off this site now as i think its a fecking joke.but thanks for the decent crack with the members of times gone by.

I just spoke to a mate who bought 2 off her last year as

she said if they are not up to your standards she would give him his money back(£700),when he rang her to say they werent for him she didnt take them back.which

wasnt a shock but he said they were crap.

HOW MUCH :icon_eek::icon_eek:
It was mousey mate.he told me thats what him and his mate paid for the 2 pups.

say no more. foolish mousey. lol
is

mousey not mainly into his show stuff more than out

else??

He hasnt showed any for a few yrs now,but he is always

out digging with them but he still like lookers to.theres nowt wrong with that is there if he is prepaired to drive 4hrs and spend good money hopeing to get the right dog.

your mans never stopped showing DSCF0337.jpg[attachment=238582:DSC_0063.JPG DSC_0063.JPG

Thats not mousy either.you should no your people before you start slateing.

Well i no thats not me either,it makes me laugh this site what a laugh it is,and no wonder you have lost good members when you have jokers like these.ive had dogs for nearly 40yrs and if i didnt no what i was looking for i would jack in.can you delete me off this site now as i think its a fecking joke.but thanks for the decent crack with the members of times gone by.

she said if they are not up to your standards she would give him his money back(£700),when he rang her to say they werent for him she didnt take them back.which

is

else??

out digging with them but he still like lookers to.theres nowt wrong with that is there if he is prepaired to drive 4hrs and spend good money hopeing to get the right dog.

your mans never stopped showing DSCF0337.jpg[attachment=238582:DSC_0063.JPG DSC_0063.JPG

is

else??

i got the wrong man ....

is

else??

i got the wrong man ....
dont think they. Mean. Greg. Stig
  • Like 1

did ic not sell a few on @ 5k a pup...? i know someone that asked him how much a pup would be at a show a few year back she`s not into shows liked the look of his dogs and he`d won the show she was after a yard dog for round the stables ------she was told £1,500 .... she paid another man 175 quid for a nice white lakie type ....was talking to a fella at melton market a few year back he`d paid £750 for a caddella russell ........always as there as been for a long while show and working terriers done right one should`nt affect the other should it .... ;) ...

Edited by the_stig

Emporers new clothes.Why the hell would anyone pay stupid money, I,ve seen guys buy a dog in a show then show it the same day ,standing there like King Dick . Same idiots who turn up dressed like a country squire with spades, bars ect in back of clean 4x4 . Twats , Ive got 5 magic beans here for sale if anyone wants them ,£1500

• Like 3

You can't put a price on the feeling of receiving rosette & bag of dog food, it's amazing!...........must be a long winter for them lads waiting for the summer to start........

• Like 7

Lol what harm. Do they do you. None. Some of the most. Prolific. Terrier men i knew and still know love showing. Fook me get down of your high. Pedistal. Terriers shows bother you that. Much dont go. You. All. Seem. To. Know the names. Though. Lol