Fiona Mcperhson Terriers

Fiona shows ,what up with that she makes no bones about it. They are lakeland types not peds. She supports hunt and terrier club shows As do many women. Do. And long may they do so , as for They dont WORK. TIME WILL TELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time will tell :laugh: shes kept them for bloody years and they dont work so its a long time you will be waiting :thumbs:
. Time dose not only cover the past.
Oh so shes gonna start working them then or try them then she had borders as well at 1 point if i remember rightly not seen her with them for a while though she live quite local to me ive never known her work any of them :thumbs:
. Ask her then
Spoke to her a few times in passing :laugh: shes ok she can have a laugh them terriers aint worked though :thumbs: you took a pup on or something your awful defensive :laugh:
me defensive yeh ok Just amuses me how. People jump on some one who has never stated any were to any one the working prowes of thier terries fiona takes pride in her terriers enjoys showing etc i could not give a flying fook if she sells them , do i own one. Nope would i buy one nope As ive said she and many other women show terriers during the summer months adding to the coffers And we value them. They do what they enjoy. And long may they do so. YOU JUDGE A TERRIER'S SUITABILITY. FOR WORK IN A SHOW RING BUT YOU CAN NEVER JUDGE ITS WORKING ABLITY.
Are you taking the piss :laugh: how many folks have you jumped on posting on THL :laugh: ive not jumped on her ive said there show terriers they dont work and i aint said it because ive heard it of a mate or read it on this forum i said it because i live local to her and seen her about for years when you live in a smaller area you tend to know folks and who's doing or got what and i dont belive in judging a terriers suitability for work in a show ring i try 1 in an earth if it walked backwards and bayed out its arse i would still keep it if you could dig to it :thumbs:
. Your very defensive who said you isaid people

:laugh: Thats a lame reply :thumbs:
. Hows it lame its my opinion. I said people read it , i dont know you from adam Like every one on here its opinions thats all its the internet dont get all serious dont be shy ask her if you want one she wil sell you one you might get discount for being a local admirer

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

terriers have never been about the money for me ----had some cracking gear on my hard over the years for both jobs and if i wanted could of weighed in -----------------------works where i earnt my mon

THAT is what f****d up working terriers

You can't put a price on the feeling of receiving rosette & bag of dog food, it's amazing!...........must be a long winter for them lads waiting for the summer to start........

Posted Images

Thats abit better reply :laugh: been trying for years to get 1 mate i just cant get 1 of her :cray::laugh:

Thats abit better reply :laugh: been trying for years to get 1 mate i just cant get 1 of her :cray::laugh:

. You baws relation.

Nope he was a jock i am english from nottinghamshire :thumbs:

. You baws relation.

. HUMOUR. !!!!!! I'll point it out as i go
  • Like 1

. You baws relation.

PMSL

. You baws relation.

Thanks i have got a sense of 1 possibly busy when i wrote that but thanks for pointing it out it means alot :laugh:

. You baws relation.

PMSL

It wasnt that funny you krusty the clown looking f****r :thumbs:

. You baws relation.

PMSL

It wasnt that funny you krusty the clown looking f****r :thumbs:

Oh yes it was you squashed in dollys head.

TUFFTY

I just spoke to a mate who bought 2 off her last year as she said if they are not up to your standards she would give him his money back(£700),when he rang her to say they werent for him she didnt take them back.which wasnt a shock but he said they were crap.

I just spoke to a mate who bought 2 off her last year as she said if they are not up to your standards she would give him his money back(£700),when he rang her to say they werent for him she didnt take them back.which wasnt a shock but he said they were crap.

HOW MUCH :icon_eek::icon_eek:

• Like 2