Fiona Mcperhson Terriers

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

terriers have never been about the money for me ----had some cracking gear on my hard over the years for both jobs and if i wanted could of weighed in -----------------------works where i earnt my mon

THAT is what f****d up working terriers

You can't put a price on the feeling of receiving rosette & bag of dog food, it's amazing!...........must be a long winter for them lads waiting for the summer to start........

Posted Images

any one got a phone number for Fiona mcperhson from Nottingham cheers ant

I would be looking for a pup with better mouths than hers and a bit smaller in height mate.but thats my opinion as ive judged her dogs.
. Which one. Edited by gonetoearth

ive also judged her dogs a few times where do I start never any sighs of work on them bad mouths dyed coats full of chalk no under coat not straight in the front long in the back to big too deep in the chest ear carriage wrong on side of head instead of on top of the head to big in ear like a spaniel high toes on them tail set wrong splarred feet roachy in back

ive also judged her dogs a few times where do I start never any sighs of work on them bad mouths dyed coats full of chalk no under coat not straight in the front long in the back to big too deep in the chest ear carriage wrong on side of head instead of on top of the head to big in ear like a spaniel high toes on them tail set wrong splarred feet roachy in back

you just sound like a jealous show rival :laugh: but your right they dont work there show ponys not working terriers :yes:

Shame about the work bit, they sound about as far from a show pony as you'd get..!! :laugh:

Shame about the work bit, they sound about as far from a show pony as you'd get..!! :laugh:

:laugh::laugh: funny how thats there first post and the person who started the threads first post either there crabbers or trying to get a name out there possible litters on the way either way there show dogs not working dogs they shouldnt be on here :thumbs: