Looking Good For Hearts

Hearts fan will be happy to hear recent news. Looks like liquidation will be avoided, hope to see them back in the Scottish premiership soon. Championship will be good to watch next season, hearts and rangers both fighting to return to top flight. Who would you put money on?

If McCoist is still managing rangers and Hearts can hold on to some of their better kids, i fancy the jambos to give the gers a good run next season, 1st division will be better than the spl next season..

If McCoist is still managing rangers and Hearts can hold on to some of their better kids, i fancy the jambos to give the gers a good run next season, 1st division will be better than the spl next season..

I was saying that at work, as much as I despise you hearts fucks, I quite fancy yous for promotion next season, I daren't bring myself to bet on it though!! :laugh:

I was saying that at work, as much as I despise you hearts fucks, I quite fancy yous for promotion next season, I daren't bring myself to bet on it though!! :laugh:

Hopefully hearts replace locke with a competant manager and who knows what our kids can do, stick a tenner on the jambos min, i think you got a soft spot for us really :D

Hopefully hearts replace locke with a competant manager and who knows what our kids can do, stick a tenner on the jambos min, i think you got a soft spot for us really :D

Things must be bad your manager was out watching Bonnyrigg rose the other week there.... :yes:

Things must be bad your manager was out watching Bonnyrigg rose the other week there.... :yes:

probably looking for a striker :D