Thl Book Loaning Club.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So it all started with JD's scooby, he kindly donated a copy for people to read and then forward on. It has now been forwarded on so if any one would like a read of this book keep an eye on it becomin

You forgot about your copy of 50 Shades of Grey.

I start this back up ,I have lots of lurcher ,terrier books I no longer want ,rather lads got to read them ,not all about the money .I will put list up over weekend  Eddie Chapman  D'Arcy 

Great idea for a thread, I've jumped on, hope no-one minds. I'll have a look on shelf and see what I've got available incase someone would like to read. i've not got 50 shades books though, sorry ;):laugh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd be interested in the two pig hunting books, if and when they're available. Cheers, Joe.

I can send a book in exchange, not really sure how this works to be honest.

thought ross would answered, but I think its if you have a book offer it up to loan out , post it to who wants it,and when it's read,say on here and you post it on to next person who wants it.

its a trust thing, hoping they dont get sold, stolen etc.

the 2 pighunters are mine, pm me your address and I will post you them,but it might be next week, as im busy, you can then say when you read them on here and see if someone wants them and post them on or back to me I dont mind..;)

I'd be interested in the two pig hunting books, if and when they're available. Cheers, Joe.

I can send a book in exchange, not really sure how this works to be honest.

thought ross would answered, but I think its if you have a book offer it up to loan out , post it to who wants it,and when it's read,say on here and you post it on to next person who wants it.

its a trust thing, hoping they dont get sold, stolen etc.

the 2 pighunters are mine, pm me your address and I will post you them,but it might be next week, as im busy, you can then say when you read them on here and see if someone wants them and post them on or back to me I dont mind..;)

I missed that post but yes that's more or less how it works. :thumbs: