Thl 2014 Wales : Register

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to let you's no the banners getting done at the weekend ????

................ Ahhhhhhhh The summer of 79   While It's in my mind I've got a few pigs going in on the 5th and will be getting a couple of sausages done too.   How about I bring a few Welsh Dra

i work on a maggot farm so should be ok for them ...

Is Rob.B a separate person from Jonah?

Yes walshie, my name's Clive. My mates name is Rob.B. that's 2 of us for fishing and camping, all bein well, we'll land late Friday, fish the Wye Saturday with newkid and a few others if it's still on the cards an all, might even slip in a few sly babycham's along the way an all ......... :thumbs:

Yes walshie, my name's Clive. My mates name is Rob.B. that's 2 of us for fishing and camping, all bein well, we'll land late Friday, fish the Wye Saturday with newkid and a few others if it's still on the cards an all, might even slip in a few sly babycham's along the way an all ......... :thumbs:

No worries mate. I'll stick him on the list now.

Nice one :thumbs:

how's the list lookin lad ?

I'm still on for the Wye Clive, I'll give you a buzz when I'm back off hols.

• Like 1

I'm no fishing to much bother getting a the gear ill be quite happy just kicking about

You can still fish Jim, I'll set you up and get you started, I'll hopefully be too busy weighing the lads fish to do much fishing myself. :D

I'm no fishing to much bother getting a the gear ill be quite happy just kicking about

You can still fish Jim, I'll set you up and get you started, I'll hopefully be too busy weighing the lads fish to do much fishing myself. :D
NO I'm not fishing lol ?I'm head chef lol