Should Keep Them Going....

That's what I pay as well mate, grayshill by any chance, top quality meat, cooked or raw,

Aye that's the one mate, can't grumble as usually got it in big blocks and it was roughly the same price and had to pick it up, so this works out better. :thumbs:

Good solid grub that very similar to what I get ... Luckily I get mine for free ........image-140.jpgimage-141.jpg

That's coz you probably belly crawl through cow pats, slit the fuckers throat and drag it home!! The farmers screaming big cat all over the place!! :laugh:

• Like 1

thats who i use grayhill for beef to got another supplier for salmon and chicken necks 20lb minced salmon in 1lb packs £9 chicken necks £10 for 10 kilo

Where's your other supplier? :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

1lb raw beef..1/2 lb lamb rib..1/4lb pasta...a few ounce of veg and if needed a handful of kibble just to make the weight up. Bouncing on that diet. The odd tin of sardines and an egg or 2 here and there and every need met i reckon.

• Like 1

1lb raw beef..1/2 lb lamb rib..1/4lb pasta...a few ounce of veg and if needed a handful of kibble just to make the weight up. Bouncing on that diet. The odd tin of sardines and an egg or 2 here and there and every need met i reckon.

Ok that's your dinner sorted what about the dogs ??? .............

• Like 2