Whats The Best Saluki Stud In The Uk?

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I consider too be the strongest dog pup he produced too date when put too buddy bred bitch    

Dam bred buddy x Ice x storm bitch mate ?    

If its about breeding the best stock then its got to go to flint as he sired tilly but saying that i dont think he the best pure out there running wise and pp we all no iv got the fastest pure lol he

Posted Images

Getting back to the topic subject, Nero is the best saluki stud dog to grace the shores of the British Isles, throws great speed and stamina into pups and if others are like mine unbelievable at jumping, can clear 6ft fence without touching it

to be fair going too the right bitches has helped , mainly yours Fensfar he been very lucky there imho, he never been best dog in world nor have I ever said he was, but he been solid and consistent, not at like what most people think of saluki's being like, he a sensible a lurcher, am pleased he has produced some very decent stock, had a lot of positive feedback form some very good lads

• Like 1

turned on kennel mate Fens, think he his head gone wrong, he was a nice dog paddy, very sensible and easy too work too, shame he is gone now, more so if them pups turn out toppers, but there plenty more of that blood line around never been in short supply them un's

Cheers Stone she a lovely bitch credit too yourself, you putting her in all the right places and getting the results, cant wait to see how she goes on next year when the kid gloves come off, fingers crossed, that dog n bitch deffinately seem too click together produce lovely stamp of pups between them, Think your paddy pup a beauty too, lot of potential :victory:

• Like 1

Nero seems to go well over buddy bred stuff from what I've seen arcticgun, how old is he now and where does his pedigree originate from

he is coming up nine mate, he bred out of Brookies, cruise line pure saluki bitch Asha, too a pure imported dog of Irainan descent, he aint no wonder dog but he solid consistent type, sensible,nice strong stamp, game dog, done more than his fair share of coursing lamping and other hunting, been a nice dog too own,

I think Buddy saluki stuff which ever way it comes served, rarely lacks desire to kill which always an asset, think buddy line adds a nice higher level of aggression and mouth too even the more timid lines of saluki add it too something that capable in its own right and it should pan out well, it theory , Fensarefar done it few years ago produced lenny lacey and other dogs that done the job I keep both lines as well so I know they compliment keep me happy enough anyhow

• Like 1

i can only say wat ive seen artic top class mate every thing fens said is bang on the money nero for me all day long shame paddy had to be put down would av liked to have seen a few more litters out of him

when they end up in the right homes the results come, there is wastage along the way sadly, ones like yours make it all worth it though, cos one day I will want one bred out a bitch like that :victory:

Your right that bit of aggression goes a long way and adding the pure makes them go a long way to What type is he throwing to buddy bitches feathered or smooth big or small ?

Your right that bit of aggression goes a long way and adding the pure makes them go a long way to What type is he throwing to buddy bitches feathered or smooth big or small ?

seems too throw mix of feathered n smooth when put too smooth bitchs, lot of large strong pups, he heavily stamps his litters but odd ones come out typical of the dams