Whats The Best Saluki Stud In The Uk?

Well Lads come on after reading it all I still no wiser who has the best Saluki stud LOL so come on tell me in your opinion what dog is either producing good pups or the best young Saluki dog around right now I am interested.

Not DB's by the sound of it....

I Run Saluki x not pure but very good breeding and been running for over 40 years OK.

Read my post again.

OK fair play grandson was in my ear at the time when I was reading it lol

What you running mate

An old fcuked Astra.... I haven't got a running dog on at the min pal.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I consider too be the strongest dog pup he produced too date when put too buddy bred bitch    

Dam bred buddy x Ice x storm bitch mate ?    

If its about breeding the best stock then its got to go to flint as he sired tilly but saying that i dont think he the best pure out there running wise and pp we all no iv got the fastest pure lol he

Posted Images

Well Lads come on after reading it all I still no wiser who has the best Saluki stud LOL so come on tell me in your opinion what dog is either producing good pups or the best young Saluki dog around right now I am interested.

Not DB's by the sound of it....

I Run Saluki x not pure but very good breeding and been running for over 40 years OK.

Read my post again.

OK fair play grandson was in my ear at the time when I was reading it lol

What you running mate

An old fcuked Astra.... I haven't got a running dog on at the min pal.

Hahahahahahahah as good an answer as any could be faster the Astra lol :victory:

• Like 1

I wonder if a certain someone got their walk out.

both sensibly decided that life was simply far to short :laugh: we went we tried we came unstuck, but we did try and likely will again :hmm: could well end in :cray: the food wasn't that good either and not cos we paid for it more cos we was in Morrisons supermarket café :laugh::laugh: KC bitch was a pleasure o watch run, seen her as a pup then got beat by her no shame in that she beat a good few, rarely came unstuck,

Edited by arcticgun

Tony Burns Sonny beat my bitch when she was 13 months old strange none of the alledged other top Salukis ever beat her since shes retired now with severe arthritus .My dogs run any pures during the season but not many takers strange that. My main dog is starting his 6th year now so pures up for a run next season you lads with pures let me know.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 1

Tony Burns Sonny beat my bitch when she was 13 months old strange none of the alledged other top Salukis ever beat her since shes retired now with severe arthritus .My dogs run any pures during the season but not many takers strange that. My main dog is starting his 6th year now so pures up for a run next season you lads with pures let me know.

I've had the pleasure of seeing her run and slipping her from quiet a young age, she is exactly what I'd want in a bitch, seen her kill some really good hares all over the shop, she has done you proud mate ?