Hugget Vs Hw100 Silencer?

I'v got both and I'l be totally honest there's very little difference in noticeable noise level IMO

The hw mod is very good as it is but I personally love the look of the huggett shroud / mod especially when on a HW100 :yes:

Have a look at a post by risingfriend in the general discussion section titled Gaz 177 new look pcp,s think its tab 11?

Sorry no good with links etc :icon_redface:

• Like 2

Huggetts look fantastic I have one but it no quieter than HW one and Huggetts are about £ 30+ more than HW. So if its for looks then get the shroud and silencer but prepared for a long wait for them

Factory fitted is never the best .

Its a decent on but there are much better about .

Personally i think , mods , come into their own when u get custom ones made for " your barrel and set up "

Ive had all the top mods , HW , Twink , ect , and they dont come near a custom.

Nutshots are the dogs , and they , imo , will never be beaten simple because they are matched to suit your set up !

I have currently a Blodnob Shroud on my MFR and it will knock spots off anything you put against it , simply because it was made for my rig .

Simply , all " off the shelf" mods are good and work well.,.but you'll never , ever , beat a custom.

Just my 2 penny worth ...

Personally i think , mods , come into their own when u get custom ones made for " your barrel and set up "

Nutshots are the dogs , and they , imo , will never be beaten simple because they are matched to suit your set up !

I have currently a Blodnob Shroud on my MFR and it will knock spots off anything you put against it , simply because it was made for my rig .

Simply , all " off the shelf" mods are good and work well.,.but you'll never , ever , beat a custom.

I won't disagree with you on the custom front Buster as you say if its customised for your rifle your in for a treat !

That being said however if you want a out of the box rifle/silencer combination that works then the Germans have the lead against all the other factory fitted mods.

All personal preference I guess, but let's wait for Mole to have his expert say first before making our minds up !

• Like 1

I won't disagree with you on the custom front Buster as you say if its customised for your rifle your in for a treat !

That being said however if you want a out of the box rifle/silencer combination that works then the Germans have the lead against all the other factory fitted mods.

All personal preference I guess, but let's wait for Mole to have his expert say first before making our minds up !

:laugh: