• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice fowl uk and a good job you done there mate a,t,b o,t,t

Posted Images

Since you asked uk ....

They are good looking fowl from the looks .... you photograph the same fowl ? .... have you only a handful ?

Two things .... jump board is too close to the roof ... you will snap wing flights on the roof .

Secondly .... thats a very stupid move you made with putting these particular photos up .....

One way or the other kid you want to make yourself famous ....

Duckwing

• Like 2

They was oridganted bye a man called sweater maginus he had a hatch cock that when he sparred him would turn blue in the face.... He turn out to be realy good bird so he bred from him and 95 percent of the offspring came blue faced.... And that's how the name came a about...... They are not connected to round heads in any shape or form..... they are very unieform famley they come like peas in a pod..... Uk

• Like 1

Since you asked uk ....

They are good looking fowl from the looks .... you photograph the same fowl ? .... have you only a handful ?

Two things .... jump board is too close to the roof ... you will snap wing flights on the roof .

Secondly .... thats a very stupid move you made with putting these particular photos up .....

One way or the other kid you want to make yourself famous ....

Duckwing

. yes duck wing only brood fowl at minuite..... I was out of the hobby for a while... Blue face hatch as been my famley for a life time.... The othere famley was gifted me bye a good freined.... I have meny as I can possbilly breed at this moment in time..... As for the jump board I will take that on board but he seems to fine so far.... If bye your othere statement you mean the trimming of there feather.... Well that is done to help fertility and to keep cool and fresher in hotter months.... ATB uk

Duckling I have kept gamefowel along time and I can,t understand why you are crabbing such cracking fowel everything that has been posted you have criticside These birds are men's Pride don,t. Spoil it. Ps. Let's see your stuff atb tc

They was oridganted bye a man called sweater maginus he had a hatch cock that when he sparred him would turn blue in the face.... He turn out to be realy good bird so he bred from him and 95 percent of the offspring came blue faced.... And that's how the name came a about...... They are not connected to round heads in any shape or form..... they are very unieform famley they come like peas in a pod..... Uk

Good post very interesting and informative that is the kind of post I come on here to read not picking holes in silly crap like a big child I like reading the history of the birds and how they come about keep up the posts mate

• Like 1