Opinions On Hunting - A Short Survey

If anyone has a few minutes to spare, could you please fill out a survey about hunting for my college project?
I don't know many people that have actully been hunting, and I would love to hear your opinons on this, I really want to learn more on the subject so that I can make an acccurate representation of the sport in my final work. Thank you!

http://bit.ly/1eexiAi

Note: Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, I'm new.

And that looks like a total load of bollacks.

Hi, Can I ask what it is you don't like about the survey? If you think there are any changes that I can make, I will gladly listen to any suggestions and take them into account. Thanks!

Why do a project on hunting if you know nothing about it??? :blink:

It's looking more at the aspect of animal life vs human life. So hunting seemed fitting to me.

I really wanted to learn more about the subject of hunting before I started the project properly, so I'm not misinformed about anything. - Which is why I came here for opinions and to browse the forums. :)

Why do a project on hunting if you know nothing about it??? :blink:

It's looking more at the aspect of animal life vs human life. So hunting seemed fitting to me.I really wanted to learn more about the subject of hunting before I started the project properly, so I'm not misinformed about anything. - Which is why I came here for opinions and to browse the forums. :)

Animal life v Human life.......if we as a species had not have hunted we would not exist

If we did not eat meat we would become over the course of time very weak physically and eventually die out......you have to kill an animal before you can eat it

In the modern world, hunting is wrong but mass slaughter in an abattoir is humane ?........go figure !

• Like 2