Mb's Season Mark 2 Deleted?

I've been down to Cornwall plenty of times and for quite for a good few years. I've also never had a problem with the bloke, he doesn't have to take you on his ground or use his fuel for mile after mile.... But he does!! I get plenty of gear in front of my dog and have the crack with him. Surely that's what counts?

As for "wanting to break your dog", sorry Dazzz I can't agree. I've ran xena hard down there, but it's me that decides when she's had enough, not MB. I think if you go to Cornwall expecting your dog to run like his do (with the land rover) then you'll be sadly let down, unless you've got your dogs fit.....and I really mean fit!!!

• Like 3

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is not the only guy on here that takes people out but he is the only one that used to shout about it .......

There was talk of a civil partnership,,,,but now the law has changed,,,baw has insisted on a church wedding not through any religious beliefs ,,,,but because he found the perfect wedding dress

Posted Images

I've been down to Cornwall plenty of times and for quite for a good few years. I've also never had a problem with the bloke, he doesn't have to take you on his ground or use his fuel for mile after mile.... But he does!! I get plenty of gear in front of my dog and have the crack with him. Surely that's what counts?

As for "wanting to break your dog", sorry Dazzz I can't agree. I've ran xena hard down there, but it's me that decides when she's had enough, not MB. I think if you go to Cornwall expecting your dog to run like his do (with the land rover) then you'll be sadly let down, unless you've got your dogs fit.....and I really mean fit!!!

Thats the way I see it and say it as well Gaz. :thumbs:

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

That minshaw he did set out to destroy :yes: ,but just you lads have a little think about who your supporting,the fact is he scammed DL of a dog and if that's who you have for mates then i'm glad i've never invited any of you here and your a bunch of cnuts for supporting him imo,a dog scammer is a dog thief no matter how much you sugar coat the scam,but he does take lads out hunting so he must be ok eh.

Come on lads, the man in question is still alive and kicking and posting stuff elsewhere on the net, why does he have to be discussed at length on here? This thread was a continuation of one posted with the specific aim of causing arguments and stirring up bad feeling between members, don't rise to it all the time.. :thumbs: