Mb's Season Mark 2 Deleted?

I can only speak as I find , and I don't want to get into arguments with people who think otherwise , but Mb has always been ok with me ,I consider him a good friend .,

Stan I don't think anyone can or should argue with you over that. That's how you've found him and that's that
  • Like 2

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is not the only guy on here that takes people out but he is the only one that used to shout about it .......

There was talk of a civil partnership,,,,but now the law has changed,,,baw has insisted on a church wedding not through any religious beliefs ,,,,but because he found the perfect wedding dress

Posted Images

I can only speak as I find , and I don't want to get into arguments with people who think otherwise , but Mb has always been ok with me ,I consider him a good friend .,

That didn't get the reaction you expected Stan :tongue2:

Cheers, D.

Cheers, D.

I honestly wasn't after any reaction D ,,just thought Id mention that I like the big silly feker .

• Like 2

That didn't get the reaction you expected Stan :tongue2: Cheers, D.

I honestly wasn't after any reaction D ,,just thought Id mention that I like the big silly feker .
i was waiting to see if you were taking the piss or not stan......:D

Cheers, D.

And why shouldn't you your a grown man who can make his own decisions, who am I or we to tell you who you should be friends with.

You know what I know a few lads who have been down there and was treated very well............BUT then he turns on em and stabs them in the back.

What he did to lloydy and me to name a few is inexcusable and any man who defends that is just as bad as he is

Don't think theres any one "defending " him Daz,

same as Stan, he's never done me any harm (as far as I'm aware :laugh: ).

Gifted me a great pup, can have a night out with him if I want without him

wanting to bust my dogs, puts a lot of game in front of lads who he invites down.

I wouldn't call him a good friend like that suckass Stan, but we get on OK :yes::laugh:

Cheers, D.

• Like 2

Always liked that dog D,,,,got a good sire,that's for sure....

Thanks Tomo, just pulled that pic off one of my files, took in May 2012 as I've had a Stongstuff collar on her about 2 years

Cheers, D.

Thanks Tomo, just pulled that pic off one of my files, took in May 2012 as I've had a Stongstuff collar on her about 2 years

Cheers, D.

did you not have a dog pup dave?????????

Cheers, D.

did you not have a dog pup dave?????????

No mate it was Rob (Night Worker) who had a dog pup as well as MB's dad.

Rob, put a pic up, never seen the fecker for over 18 months!

Mine's not a got a very good retrieve but she can catch them :yes:

Cheers, D.

Like I said on a different post,

it's quite often the man behind the dog who determines whether its any good or not :whistling::whistling::whistling:

• Like 2