Mb's Season Mark 2 Deleted?

He did grass up Dazz and he did scam DL for that dog,in my eyes a dog scammer is as bad as a dog thief as whats the fecking diference?.That dog was to go back to DL if it didn't suit the prick,it didn't but the prick gave it to a keeper so he could get some more permission and your defending a bloke like that baw?,

He will now that you've asked, just to wind you up. I cannot believe how many people fall for his wind-ups. Fun watching though. :D

TC

I do know mark will be feeding baw bollocks to write and i've explained it a bit more clearly for those that don't know what went on,i'm far from biting that baited hook TC but there's nothing like giving a line bite to keep the fisherman on his toes eh :thumbs:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is not the only guy on here that takes people out but he is the only one that used to shout about it .......

There was talk of a civil partnership,,,,but now the law has changed,,,baw has insisted on a church wedding not through any religious beliefs ,,,,but because he found the perfect wedding dress

Posted Images

There was talk of a civil partnership,,,,but now the law has changed,,,baw has insisted on a church wedding not through any religious beliefs ,,,,but because he found the perfect wedding dress

• Like 5

I did put inverted commas around the "fingered" bit so as not to cause confusion :whistling:

Derby Lad and Freelance had about 120 rabs in 3 outings with him this week, (one night very misty,) surely thats worth a mention whether he's banned or not? :boogy:

Cheers, D.

so dytkos what caught what on the nights awso heard if lucky the foods free only if derby finger dips first

Edited by nikon

I can answer that. Day 1 caught 28.....MB's star caught 27, day 2 Caught 4 so not worth mentioning. Day 3 caught 297.....Again Star caught all of them. Day 4......1,000,567 rabbits, shot and retrieved 7954 foxes, 4855 roe and a hare with mixy.....xena got that one.

• Like 2