Mb's Season Mark 2 Deleted?

Cheers for your patronising answer. :thumbs: So I assume that means when a thread is locked in future and no reason given, we won't have pages and pages on new threads asking why? :D

No, just saying mods don't normally give a reason for locking a thread and after reading your reason, I now know why :laugh::tongue2:

Stop getting all moddy with the talk ;)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is not the only guy on here that takes people out but he is the only one that used to shout about it .......

There was talk of a civil partnership,,,,but now the law has changed,,,baw has insisted on a church wedding not through any religious beliefs ,,,,but because he found the perfect wedding dress

Posted Images

Cheers for your patronising answer. :thumbs: So I assume that means when a thread is locked in future and no reason given, we won't have pages and pages on new threads asking why? :D

No, just saying mods don't normally give a reason for locking a thread and after reading your reason, I now know why :laugh::tongue2:

Baw maybe one day you will be a mod ?

A topic I put up at the weekend was pulled for no reason, there was no arguing or anything illegal being discussed.

Paulus and walshie were online at the time!

I'd have pulled it too, you were just talking pish :laugh:

• Like 1

More chance of me shooting a red kite out the sky at 400 yards with a shotgun ;) I wouldn't want it mate, not that I'll ever get the f***ing chance :laugh:

More chance of me shooting a red kite out the sky at 400 yards with a shotgun ;) I wouldn't want it mate, not that I'll ever get the f*****g chance :laugh:

someone made me a mod, how the fook did that happen :laugh::laugh:

I did put inverted commas around the "fingered" bit so as not to cause confusion :whistling:

Derby Lad and Freelance had about 120 rabs in 3 outings with him this week, (one night very misty,) surely thats worth a mention whether he's banned or not? :boogy:

Cheers, D.Whats also worth a mention is the way he scammed DL for a dog,the way he grassed dazz up when he got a bit of what he was giving out back,the hanpshire lads who's land he poached and put up pics of,yeah Dytkos a bloke like that is well worth a mention your right :yes:

• Like 4

More chance of me shooting a red kite out the sky at 400 yards with a shotgun ;) I wouldn't want it mate, not that I'll ever get the f*****g chance :laugh:

:laugh: f**k knows mate, your just as bad as f***ing me :D

Wasn't that for your outstanding contribution to photo journalism.....? Lol

friends with benefits lol

I did put inverted commas around the "fingered" bit so as not to cause confusion :whistling:

Derby Lad and Freelance had about 120 rabs in 3 outings with him this week, (one night very misty,) surely thats worth a mention whether he's banned or not? :boogy:

Cheers, D.Whats also worth a mention is the way he scammed DL for a dog,the way he grassed dazz up when he got a bit of what he was giving out back,the hanpshire lads who's land he poached and put up pics of,yeah Dytkos a bloke like that is well worth a mention your right :yes:

:hmm: so lets see..... He supposedly grassed Dazzz..... I get called a grass on here all the time and I've never grassed any c**t in my life on anything, so I'll take that as pish. Scammed a dog from Loyd. He got a dog that Lloyd was happy to give him but said he wanted first choice on the dog if he was ever selling it. Turned out it didn't suit sir mark and he sold or gave it away when he was supposed to give Lloyd first refusal. Not exactly crime of the century that is it? Poached lads land..... Not the done thing if folk take you to ground and you go back without them if that's what happened, I'll give you that one. Aye, he really deserves to be called the anti Christ :laugh:

He did grass up Dazz and he did scam DL for that dog,in my eyes a dog scammer is as bad as a dog thief as whats the fecking diference?.That dog was to go back to DL if it didn't suit the prick,it didn't but the prick gave it to a keeper so he could get some more permission and your defending a bloke like that baw?,

• Like 4

He did grass up Dazz and he did scam DL for that dog,in my eyes a dog scammer is as bad as a dog thief as whats the fecking diference?.That dog was to go back to DL if it didn't suit the prick,it didn't but the prick gave it to a keeper so he could get some more permission and your defending a bloke like that baw?,

He will now that you've asked, just to wind you up. I cannot believe how many people fall for his wind-ups. Fun watching though. :D

TC

• Like 1