Mb's Season Mark 2 Deleted?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is not the only guy on here that takes people out but he is the only one that used to shout about it .......

There was talk of a civil partnership,,,,but now the law has changed,,,baw has insisted on a church wedding not through any religious beliefs ,,,,but because he found the perfect wedding dress

Posted Images

Why was this pulled, the original thread was locked, fair enough, I was just trying to put into perspective the fact that this fella takes more people out on his permission than any body else on the forum and as far as I'm aware and that certain people "fingered" are not who some people think they are?

Cheers, D.

how do you know he takes out lads more than anyone else on this forum ?...

I did put inverted commas around the "fingered" bit so as not to cause confusion :whistling:

Derby Lad and Freelance had about 120 rabs in 3 outings with him this week, (one night very misty,) surely thats worth a mention whether he's banned or not? :boogy:

Cheers, D.

Why when's its on akk the other forums you lit visit? Why not just read and talk about it on them?

How the f**k do you know what forums I visit? Obvious, you don't :bye:

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Why was this pulled, the original thread was locked, fair enough, I was just trying to put into perspective the fact that this fella takes more people out on his permission than any body else on the forum and as far as I'm aware and that certain people "fingered" are not who some people think they are?

Cheers, D.

how do you know he takes out lads more than anyone else on this forum ?...

I apologise for my forwardness :icon_redface: He has openly offered to take many lads out

and I know of many that have been down.

Will that do?

Cheers, D.

Ohhhh and bully ;)

Are you paulus??
Yea mate but mostly Bendrover ;)

im Spartacus :laugh:
:laugh: good article I wrote in EDRD eh mate :laugh:

thought that was Benny :laugh:

It sure as f**k wasn't Darcy's :laugh:

I did put inverted commas around the "fingered" bit so as not to cause confusion :whistling:

Derby Lad and Freelance had about 120 rabs in 3 outings with him this week, (one night very misty,) surely thats worth a mention whether he's banned or not? :boogy:

Cheers, D.

Why when's its on akk the other forums you lit visit? Why not just read and talk about it on them?

How the f**k do you know what forums I visit? Obvious, you don't :bye:

Cheers, D.

They know everything about everybody mate, what they don't know they make up which is everything :laugh: