Groan..... I heard that Linekar at the weekend making a remark about winning it and though, here we go...... Brazil have failed to impress recent years, too European nowadays. I'm going for Germany.

Yeah I know mate it makes me cring watching BBC pundits.

At least we get a laugh when they get pumped.

They aint been bumbing them up much though this year.

Thinks its cause they know they have got a piss poor squad.

i was talking to my local landlord last night after pool about scots wanting england to lose and was surprised what he said!!!! now this guy is a true scot, a proddy rangers fan straight out of pollock, glasgow and in general "couldnae gee a fook"........ :laugh: anyway he was telling me that TRUE scots wont want england to lose at all........its the irish-scots that want us to lose all the time.......... :hmm: haymin met him at the comp and i think lads like haymin,scothunter, rake aboot are more like my scottish landlord and not like lab, baw, rm2508 etc and sat there praying to god england lose as there own team aint good enough to be there (yet again :D ) so they have nothing better to do during the best football comp in the world, than belittle a far better team..... ;)

im well aware thats going to open a can of worms but its something that goes on and on and on, on this site yet speaking to him last night and meeting few scots at the comp made me think that surely the whole country wont be a bunch of bitter kunts......... :hmm:

my landlord rarely speaks about stuff like that, infact i think it winds him up as he really has no time for the irish (he grew up in glasgow 60+ years ago) but when he does his views are pretty much stuff you read on here every now and again which i wont go into as not what this threads about....... :thumbs:

so i guess what im asking is this.......is it the scottish hating england why we here about them wanting us to lose or the irish hating britain....... :hmm:

Is that you just found out there is a divide in Scotland pal?

Where have you been since 1690 and King Billy asleep by any chance lol

Generally 95% Catholics in Scotland support celtic Ira and hate Britain our troops and the queen.

Generally 90!% of blue noses are the exact opposite.

Utter shite!!!!

I don't dislike English people.....I just like the Auld Enemy rivalry on match day. Just the same as most of my mates are prody rangers fans who I get to wind up....and vice versa.

I don't like the IRA...I don't like the Queen.....I love Scotland. End ov!!!!

Did I say a 100% pal no I didn't.

How many Catholics do you know who supports rangers or vice vera?

You could count in one hand.

You trying tell me rangers fans don't sing the sash no surrender and fly Union Jack?..

Celtic sing yer Fenyan and Ira songs and fly tri colour.

When was last time park head welcomed troops home or flew a Union Jack?

It's a sad fact of life but it's the truth

Since when was it mandatory to invite soldiers onto a football pitch? It's a football club not the f***ing cadets. Union flag, why do we need to fly that? You lot like to link us with Ireland with your Ira pish, which club travels to Ireland every summer and gets an orange band to play them onto the pitch?

I honestly don't know why you brought this shit into a World Cup thread stewie, only you'll know that but no doubt I'll get the f***ing blame as usual. Might even get called a bully for answering back, that's the norm for me these days.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats because the biggest thing in a Scottish football fans season is watching England............not like they have anything to talk about in their own game is it.

I don't think he did lab, I can see through your bravado mate I know you want England to lift the world cup. Imagine if England do win the world cup this place will be dead for the celebrations well a

Groan..... I heard that Linekar at the weekend making a remark about winning it and though, here we go...... Brazil have failed to impress recent years, too European nowadays. I'm going for Germany.

Posted Images

i was talking to my local landlord last night after pool about scots wanting england to lose and was surprised what he said!!!! now this guy is a true scot, a proddy rangers fan straight out of pollock, glasgow and in general "couldnae gee a fook"........ :laugh: anyway he was telling me that TRUE scots wont want england to lose at all........its the irish-scots that want us to lose all the time.......... :hmm: haymin met him at the comp and i think lads like haymin,scothunter, rake aboot are more like my scottish landlord and not like lab, baw, rm2508 etc and sat there praying to god england lose as there own team aint good enough to be there (yet again :D ) so they have nothing better to do during the best football comp in the world, than belittle a far better team..... ;)

im well aware thats going to open a can of worms but its something that goes on and on and on, on this site yet speaking to him last night and meeting few scots at the comp made me think that surely the whole country wont be a bunch of bitter kunts......... :hmm:

my landlord rarely speaks about stuff like that, infact i think it winds him up as he really has no time for the irish (he grew up in glasgow 60+ years ago) but when he does his views are pretty much stuff you read on here every now and again which i wont go into as not what this threads about....... :thumbs:

so i guess what im asking is this.......is it the scottish hating england why we here about them wanting us to lose or the irish hating britain....... :hmm:

Generally 95% Catholics in Scotland support celtic Ira and hate Britain our troops and the queen.

Utter shite!!!!

I don't dislike English people.....I just like the Auld Enemy rivalry on match day. Just the same as most of my mates are prody rangers fans who I get to wind up....and vice versa.

You trying tell me rangers fans don't sing the sash no surrender and fly Union Jack?..

Since when was it mandatory to invite soldiers onto a football pitch? It's a football club not the f*****g cadets. Union flag, why do we need to fly that? You lot like to link us with Ireland with your Ira pish, which club travels to Ireland every summer and gets an orange band to play them onto the pitch?

I honestly don't know why you brought this shit into a World Cup thread stewie, only you'll know that but no doubt I'll get the f*****g blame as usual. Might even get called a bully for answering back, that's the norm for me these days.

Thing is Stewie is a good lad but I'm not quite sure why he does that. Gets on my tits!

Utter shite!!!!

Since when was it mandatory to invite soldiers onto a football pitch? It's a football club not the f*****g cadets. Union flag, why do we need to fly that? You lot like to link us with Ireland with your Ira pish, which club travels to Ireland every summer and gets an orange band to play them onto the pitch?

I honestly don't know why you brought this shit into a World Cup thread stewie, only you'll know that but no doubt I'll get the f*****g blame as usual. Might even get called a bully for answering back, that's the norm for me these days.

Thing is Stewie is a good lad but I'm not quite sure why he does that. Gets on my tits!

I think you answered it in your reply mate, to get on our tits lol.

Utter shite!!!!

I've no idea why he asks the same questions...nothing but bollocks. Imagine writing stuff just to get a reaction....?

I shall have to discuss this topic with him In Wales....lol

• Like 1

Utter shite!!!!

So no different to 90% of the posts you make on here then?

Utter shite!!!!

So no different to 90% of the posts you make on here then?

If you say so malt, I knew you'd back up his rangers post. Between the two of you, you know as much about rangers as I do welsh rugby.

:laugh: Where did you see me backing his post up? :blink: I was just highlighting the irony of you calling a member out for posting to get on someone's tits..

Aye but stop listening to that Hun pal of yours....?

• Like 1

:laugh: Where did you see me backing his post up? :blink: I was just highlighting the irony of you calling a member out for posting to get on someone's tits..

I think you'll find that was lab

Aye but stop listening to that Hun pal of yours....

Which one, I've got about 15? :laugh:

I think you'll find that was lab

I think you'll find it was you....lol