I bet that england will hype theirselves up like normal, get out the group stage, get knocked out in the quarter finals on penalties, ill get depressed and offer to fight all the scottish pisstakers after a few beers in englands honour......:laugh:

If they win there opening game, you'll be the first to hype them up :laugh:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats because the biggest thing in a Scottish football fans season is watching England............not like they have anything to talk about in their own game is it.

I don't think he did lab, I can see through your bravado mate I know you want England to lift the world cup. Imagine if England do win the world cup this place will be dead for the celebrations well a

Groan..... I heard that Linekar at the weekend making a remark about winning it and though, here we go...... Brazil have failed to impress recent years, too European nowadays. I'm going for Germany.

Posted Images

Groan..... I heard that Linekar at the weekend making a remark about winning it and though, here we go...... Brazil have failed to impress recent years, too European nowadays. I'm going for Germany.

Yeah I know mate it makes me cring watching BBC pundits.

At least we get a laugh when they get pumped.

They aint been bumbing them up much though this year.

Thinks its cause they know they have got a piss poor squad.

i was talking to my local landlord last night after pool about scots wanting england to lose and was surprised what he said!!!! now this guy is a true scot, a proddy rangers fan straight out of pollock, glasgow and in general "couldnae gee a fook"........ :laugh: anyway he was telling me that TRUE scots wont want england to lose at all........its the irish-scots that want us to lose all the time.......... :hmm: haymin met him at the comp and i think lads like haymin,scothunter, rake aboot are more like my scottish landlord and not like lab, baw, rm2508 etc and sat there praying to god england lose as there own team aint good enough to be there (yet again :D ) so they have nothing better to do during the best football comp in the world, than belittle a far better team..... ;)

im well aware thats going to open a can of worms but its something that goes on and on and on, on this site yet speaking to him last night and meeting few scots at the comp made me think that surely the whole country wont be a bunch of bitter kunts......... :hmm:

my landlord rarely speaks about stuff like that, infact i think it winds him up as he really has no time for the irish (he grew up in glasgow 60+ years ago) but when he does his views are pretty much stuff you read on here every now and again which i wont go into as not what this threads about....... :thumbs:

so i guess what im asking is this.......is it the scottish hating england why we here about them wanting us to lose or the irish hating britain....... :hmm:

• Like 2

i was talking to my local landlord last night after pool about scots wanting england to lose and was surprised what he said!!!! now this guy is a true scot, a proddy rangers fan straight out of pollock, glasgow and in general "couldnae gee a fook"........ :laugh: anyway he was telling me that TRUE scots wont want england to lose at all........its the irish-scots that want us to lose all the time.......... :hmm: haymin met him at the comp and i think lads like haymin,scothunter, rake aboot are more like my scottish landlord and not like lab, baw, rm2508 etc and sat there praying to god england lose as there own team aint good enough to be there (yet again :D ) so they have nothing better to do during the best football comp in the world, than belittle a far better team..... ;)

im well aware thats going to open a can of worms but its something that goes on and on and on, on this site yet speaking to him last night and meeting few scots at the comp made me think that surely the whole country wont be a bunch of bitter kunts......... :hmm:

my landlord rarely speaks about stuff like that, infact i think it winds him up as he really has no time for the irish (he grew up in glasgow 60+ years ago) but when he does his views are pretty much stuff you read on here every now and again which i wont go into as not what this threads about....... :thumbs:

so i guess what im asking is this.......is it the scottish hating england why we here about them wanting us to lose or the irish hating britain....... :hmm:

Is that you just found out there is a divide in Scotland pal?

Where have you been since 1690 and King Billy asleep by any chance lol

Generally 95% Catholics in Scotland support celtic Ira and hate Britain our troops and the queen.

Generally 90!% of blue noses are the exact opposite.

• Like 1

Generally 95% Catholics in Scotland support celtic Ira and hate Britain our troops and the queen.

Utter shite!!!!

I don't dislike English people.....I just like the Auld Enemy rivalry on match day. Just the same as most of my mates are prody rangers fans who I get to wind up....and vice versa.

I don't like the IRA...I don't like the Queen.....I love Scotland. End ov!!!!

• Like 2

Clippo ,that ain't How you Spell it .. it's. POLLOK..

Ask your Landlord ,what bit ....Preisty....Young Team.... Spade .... 50 Krew....21 Krew..... Kross... Or Bundy. if he's under 30 ..Bushwackers..

Broxi Bear was a well known ..Pollok Prod...ask him his name ...soon tell you if he's from there..

Utter shite!!!!

I don't dislike English people.....I just like the Auld Enemy rivalry on match day. Just the same as most of my mates are prody rangers fans who I get to wind up....and vice versa.

Did I say a 100% pal no I didn't.

How many Catholics do you know who supports rangers or vice vera?

You could count in one hand.

You trying tell me rangers fans don't sing the sash no surrender and fly Union Jack?..

Celtic sing yer Fenyan and Ira songs and fly tri colour.

When was last time park head welcomed troops home or flew a Union Jack?

It's a sad fact of life but it's the truth

Clippo ,that ain't How you Spell it .. it's. POLLOK.. Ask your Landlord ,what bit ....Preisty....Young Team.... Spade .... 50 Krew....21 Krew..... Kross... Or Bundy. if he's under 30 ..Bushwackers.. Broxi Bear was a well known ..Pollok Prod...ask him his name ...soon tell you if he's from there..

he never gave me a spelling lesson lol he is 64 ish but ill find out for you :thumbs:

You have to favour the South American countries on their own path i fancy the Argies to lift the trophy............England will do well to get out of our group,which i think we have a good chance of doing now the pressure is off.

Eurosport;

In a scathing assessment of Roy Hodgson's team, the controversial QPR midfielder claimed the England coach does not possess a single world class player and attacked the attitude of Wayne Rooney.

"If the coach doesn't believe, the organisation doesn't believe, if the media don't believe, the players... nobody believes we can win it. So we're not going to win it," Barton told BBC Radio 5 live Sport.

"When you see Greg Dyke's reaction to the World Cup draw, for me that said everything I need to know.

"I'd have sacked him on the spot. He's probably a great human being and a nice person.

"He'd have been dismissed on the spot because if he doesn't believe we can win it, what is the point in taking part?"

Barton, who made his solitary England appearance in 2007, is also highly critical of Manchester United striker Rooney.

"Our players aren't world class. They are not world class," Barton said.

"Rooney could have been world class but look at his mentality compared to Cristiano Ronaldo. Polar opposites.

"Why does Ronaldo achieve what he achieves and Rooney doesn't? When you see Wayne Rooney smoking cigarettes, does he live his life correctly?

Eurosport;

In a scathing assessment of Roy Hodgson's team, the controversial QPR midfielder claimed the England coach does not possess a single world class player and attacked the attitude of Wayne Rooney.

"If the coach doesn't believe, the organisation doesn't believe, if the media don't believe, the players... nobody believes we can win it. So we're not going to win it," Barton told BBC Radio 5 live Sport.

"When you see Greg Dyke's reaction to the World Cup draw, for me that said everything I need to know.

"I'd have sacked him on the spot. He's probably a great human being and a nice person.

"He'd have been dismissed on the spot because if he doesn't believe we can win it, what is the point in taking part?"

Barton, who made his solitary England appearance in 2007, is also highly critical of Manchester United striker Rooney.

"Our players aren't world class. They are not world class," Barton said.

"Rooney could have been world class but look at his mentality compared to Cristiano Ronaldo. Polar opposites.

"Why does Ronaldo achieve what he achieves and Rooney doesn't? When you see Wayne Rooney smoking cigarettes, does he live his life correctly?

like anyone will listen to him....... :laugh:

• Like 1

Utter shite!!!!

Did I say a 100% pal no I didn't.

How many Catholics do you know who supports rangers or vice vera?

You could count in one hand.

You trying tell me rangers fans don't sing the sash no surrender and fly Union Jack?..

Celtic sing yer Fenyan and Ira songs and fly tri colour.

When was last time park head welcomed troops home or flew a Union Jack?

It's a sad fact of life but it's the truth

Your landlord is a bitter bellend :yes: when he's talking about Scotland, what he's really talking about is Glasgow and Ayreshire. He's talking about rangers and Celtic. The rangers fans like to pretend they have a connection with England, the queen, etc etc. this is the same club that didn't pay its taxes mind. You go outside your landlords bubble and visit the rest of Scotland like Perth, Inverness etc, you will find they don't like England. Only the bitter orange loving west of Scotland I'm afraid. Nothing more embarrassing than seeing rangers fans in England tops and rangers pubs decked out in buntings for the England team. They have no identity of there own, they love a Dutch king, an English team..... Don't embarrass us by calling that lot true scots.