Stuart Pearce

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im glad he,s going to Forest i feared he might be turned into a bit of a yes man with the England set up but as gte said it will be good to see some young English managers coming through and testing t

Forest massive team! and signs of the times that they are where they are! huge city and should be massive support like there used to be, both sheffield teams the same and all comes down to bad ownersh

Fawaz al Hasawi......there's a good old Nottingham name !!

Who own forest stig

Who own forest stig

Fawaz al Hasawi......there's a good old Nottingham name !! :laugh:
:laugh: got big plans...
. I hope pearse does well be good to see an english manager come through the ranks

Who own forest stig

Who own forest stig

Fawaz al Hasawi......there's a good old Nottingham name !! :laugh:
:laugh: got big plans...
. I hope pearse does well be good to see an english manager come through the ranks

if he comes which looks likely he`s got to produce all this coming home shite wont cut it,saw the news earlier its caused a bit of a frenzy with the fans

Im glad he,s going to Forest i feared he might be turned into a bit of a yes man with the England set up but as gte said it will be good to see some young English managers coming through and testing themself.......hope to see them back competing at the top over the coming years.

• Like 2

Forest massive team! and signs of the times that they are where they are! huge city and should be massive support like there used to be, both sheffield teams the same and all comes down to bad ownership rather than bad management. to many multi millionaires buying as a hobby/status symbol with feck all knowledge of the history of the clubs and even less about the game! gone are the days of the local business man done good running clubs as a business for the good of the clubs! Wish pearce well in the job and believe he will make a good manager, but not too sure the sandnigger in charge will let him!!

• Like 2

My brothers a derby fan he hasn't stopped going on about how good of a day he had when they played forest the other day says he'll miss it if derby go up. I'd like to see them both in the prem the more rivalries the better makes it interesting IMO

Im glad he,s going to Forest i feared he might be turned into a bit of a yes man with the England set up but as gte said it will be good to see some young English managers coming through and testing themself.......hope to see them back competing at the top over the coming years.

Like Sam Allardyce, you've got to be happy with where he's got you on a near non existant budget?

Y.I.S Leeview

wont happen till the end of the season forest 7 games left and just outside the play offs pearce could of just made the difference in the final push i would hope he`ll be around to give caretaker manager gary brazil a bit of support ......

now then stig are you a forest fan? always been a wednedayite myself but my Grandad won the cup with Forest in 59 and always folled and had a soft spot. sad to see the way both clubs have gone over the last decade or so from where they were.

now then stig are you a forest fan? always been a wednedayite myself but my Grandad won the cup with Forest in 59 and always folled and had a soft spot. sad to see the way both clubs have gone over the last decade or so from where they were.

not so much these day first game was around 1967 followed them right through the good times and up to about 2002 just do the odd game now days ---i think in cloughie forest just had a man that could bring out the best of players and teams i think without him we`d of been nothing great,,,,

not so much these day first game was around 1967 followed them right through the good times and up to about 2002 just do the odd game now days ---i think in cloughie forest just had a man that could bring out the best of players and teams i think without him we`d of been nothing great,,,,

cloughie was a ledgend and donty think there will ever be another like him! mourhiniho might come close but the brass hes got to spend takes away a little !!

cloughie was a ledgend and donty think there will ever be another like him! mourhiniho might come close but the brass hes got to spend takes away a little !!

for what he`s won you could say fergie ----- cloughie was just a rare one i`m reading a book about him so long as you dont kiss me cracking insight into the man.....

for what he`s won you could say fergie ----- cloughie was just a rare one i`m reading a book about him so long as you dont kiss me cracking insight into the man.....

he won plenty and fergie is probably as good as there will ever be, but he didnt have the personality that clough had and moriniho has! think fergie was actually more of a yes man to the board than he made out, did as he was told and didnt rock the boat and got a 1/4 of a century out of it!