Added Bull/staff Blood

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here's a train of thought to peruse over. at the end of the 18th and into the 19th century, if we are to believe the history books, certain sporting types began crossing the heavy bodied bulldogs of t

what are the E.B.T.cross terrier's like when it comes to reproducing? I know when they were crossed into a.p.b.t. and staffords they produced some animals that were more than capable of the task for w

a edited version of the F.Buck interview published on the net in the USA Frank Buck’s first terrier came to him from his father, a gypsy who had kept his own type of terrier for many years – a line

Posted Images

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Pitch_by_gilpin.jpg

supposedly the ancestor of all white bodied terriers

Thorntons ,Fox Terriers are pretty well documented..but a lot of Plebs couldn't afford to commission a painting.

Who was the ancestors of his Dogs ?..bet they were in the hands of the Peasants....who could not read or write the Truth :D

Edited by dixiefried
  • Like 2

more than likely dixiefried-he dosent look a hundred miles away from the dogs p3d posted(the paintings by alken)-theres bull in my own terriers-some of them throw bigger and some smaller..A guy who had a dog off me got an 8lb bitch out of a stevens bitch and aplummer/pitbull dog--the pit(grandfather) was 55lb in fit condition..I bred cousins of the same bitch myself-some came out like pure staffs,some the right size and some too small

Nice bitch Tim, do you know what she weighed, my lad is 15" and 12 months. Looks abit bully but from two working Patterdales, seems to be a lot of this type around at the mo.

cb8200ac1e9b75d563e938bce4a20f85.jpg

too big.. what u gonna do with him

Nice bitch Tim, do you know what she weighed, my lad is 15" and 12 months. Looks abit bully but from two working Patterdales, seems to be a lot of this type around at the mo.

cant be earthwork... A cat has more patt in it than that
  • Like 1

cant be earthwork... A cat has more patt in it than that

dont be so silly! it would get dirty..... but he has photos of it in all different poses... front paw up, back paw up, full frontal, head shots, on back... legs spread... chest shots...and head studies! so i guess it does work........... for the camera..... :huh:

• Like 3

I only use him for bushing, he does it very well, I know he's too big for earth work but I can still read the posts about it, and he does take a good pic. Thanks.

was only jesting with you lad....he is a well made up terrier no doubt about it and you have him in top knick so fair play...dont be so sensitive mate.. :thumbs:

• Like 2

to big i dont think that can really be said if he want get there he will ive seen bigger dog do the job and do it well in some earths he will be limited but one things for sure not much will push past him

robert

true, nothing will push past because the dog wont get close enough. If its physically to big it wont get there, no matter how hard the dog wants it.nothing a smaller dog cant do.

would you say that dog is physically to big there are earths that dog could work without much bother ive dug to dogs taller and wider not a ideal type but get the job done all the same but nothing beats a smaller dog big or small earths they are all the same to it

robert