Grand-National

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No.   My dad wrote a book about racing (him and my gramps were/are well into the horses) so I've been to every race course in the British Isles and horse racing has always been a feature in my life

. Far from it bud i like interesting debate , the national is a test of stamina and gile , witch the have made even more dangourous by lowering the fences thus increasing the speeds of the horses

Never understood why people who have a punt on the national have each way bets.................just go for it commit to having a punt if your not an everyday gambler.

Lost 20 quid but I was cleaning out my shite cubard last night and there was a hundred and 15 poi d in a pair of overalls lol

:D i`ve done the same i went to buy a dresser off someone i put 250 notes in my pocket bought the dresser for 100 forgot about the other 150 till i put my jacket on 6 months later :thumbs:
?magic to much money min lol

Lost 20 quid but I was cleaning out my shite cubard last night and there was a hundred and 15 poi d in a pair of overalls lol

:D i`ve done the same i went to buy a dresser off someone i put 250 notes in my pocket bought the dresser for 100 forgot about the other 150 till i put my jacket on 6 months later :thumbs:
magic to much money min lol

i was a bit flush at the time :D

magic to much money min lol

i was a bit flush at the time :D
it always pops up when your flush ???

set me thinking so with fook all to do this morning i found my market box with mine n the mrs float bags in ---- not done the market for about 18 months counted up the coins right down from a couple of £2 to one pences grand total £83-70p :thumbs::thumbs: ....

I picked a few horses and didn't go E/W on any of them so I'm effectively betting against myself? So it would make sense to go e/w if you've picked a few? Especially if there are paying for 5 places...... :hmm:

But it is the national.

F**k it I'm going for the win!

Thats the spirit :thumbs: .......it go,s against the spirit of the race to have a " must earn " attitude if your not betting on the gee gee,s regularly.

Tell that to the bookies.. that "must earn".. im happy taking their money :D... easy lol

Nah not for me.......if i HAD to make money from betting i wouldnt bet !..............in for a penny in for a pound is my attitude :D

I lost £150 last night when I was out, f***ing gutted and the missus is in the huff :laugh:

I lost £150 last night when I was out, f*****g gutted and the missus is in the huff :laugh:

i sold a car years ago for 40 quid the fella that bought it had the notes in a tatty brown envelope i put it on the coffee table bed time the mrs gathers up all the crap including the tatty brown envelope and whacks it all on to the roaring fire-----could`nt get it off burnt my fingers and slept in the shed .. :D

• Like 1