Grand-National

Whats your fancys

Across the bay , would have preferred Jason mc but horse will go well

Hunt-ball could run a big race

The package could just surprise every one

The race is wide open this year for me a big price will win and good e/w tactics will pay dividends

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No.   My dad wrote a book about racing (him and my gramps were/are well into the horses) so I've been to every race course in the British Isles and horse racing has always been a feature in my life

. Far from it bud i like interesting debate , the national is a test of stamina and gile , witch the have made even more dangourous by lowering the fences thus increasing the speeds of the horses

Never understood why people who have a punt on the national have each way bets.................just go for it commit to having a punt if your not an everyday gambler.

Was looking at Mossey Joe, but it's been switched to the foxhunters tomorrow, not worth bothering with at that price either. Got it at 12's though for the bet365 at Sandown if it runs that is.

Night in Milan is my long shot, nice bit of e/w value at 33's ... hope it doesn't rain too much!

Biggest lottery race of the season.

Do you go for form? Trainer? Owner? Jockey?

Make not one difference as anything can happen with such a distance, jump size, numbers running and the good old riderless nags causing mayhem.

Used to put all of the names in a hat when we were kids. Everyone would draw a horse until the hat was empty. Winning horse picked up £5. I'll never forget the year I was dealt Esha Ness. Dammit!!!!

• Like 1