Do you mean the corner gaps? Because there is no gap between the bottom of the panels (the tubular bar) and the ground. There is a mesh skirt, running all around the bottom, and up a couple of feet on the panels, and the corners will be blocked extra with some massive kerbstones in the morning, now the two are done.

I'm fairly paranoid about the foxes mate, as next door I have around 5000 birds to keep foxy out of :laugh:

If I could, i'd put electric wires around. As it is, I think the other type of wire will do :thumbs:

Oh yer and the neighbours keep lots and lots of poultry in really poor sheds and an open barn :laugh: They get hit first :thumbs:

• Like 3

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As I've mentioned before, I've been keeping pigs on a bit of land near me for a couple of years, it's about three acres or so in size, and for the most part is a jungle of bramble, with a few trees an

The first occupants . . .        

Aye, the good news is that after a bit of a paddy, I've sat myself down and i'm pretty sure I can think my way around it.   We're building a barn after all . . . .   I'll stop being a fanny now

Posted Images

Do you mean the corner gaps? Because there is no gap between the bottom of the panels (the tubular bar) and the ground. There is a mesh skirt, running all around the bottom, and up a couple of feet on the panels, and the corners will be blocked extra with some massive kerbstones in the morning, now the two are done.

I'm fairly paranoid about the foxes mate, as next door I have around 5000 birds to keep foxy out of :laugh:

If I could, i'd put electric wires around. As it is, I think the other type of wire will do :thumbs:

Oh yer and the neighbours keep lots and lots of poultry in really poor sheds and an open barn :laugh: They get hit first :thumbs:

:thumbs::thumbs: :thumbs: ..........

Thinking of selling up if anyone is interested. . . .

What the hell !!!! Two minuets ago you were flat out at it ... Now you wanna sell up ... What's happened mate .......

Got to move out of my house I think, and can't afford to live in this area and not in this house, so its either move onto the land with the dogs or go back north.

I'm gutted, fed up and pissed off.

Got to move out of my house I think, and can't afford to live in this area and not in this house, so its either move onto the land with the dogs or go back north.

I'm gutted, fed up and pissed off.

That's shit news mate ... But as has been said get a van on the site ........

I'm looking into it mate! Hopefully it will sort itself out. I just don't want to get to the point where I have stuff I need to be near for then have to move house half an hour away. Fingers crossed something will turn up.

I'm looking into it mate! Hopefully it will sort itself out. I just don't want to get to the point where I have stuff I need to be near for then have to move house half an hour away. Fingers crossed something will turn up.

Can you not bunk in with your chick .......

She lives half an hour away and is pretty much living at mine. Well sort it though, where there is will there's a way. Was just feeling a bit defeated earlier!