Plans For Night Vision Set Up

as above if any one can help cheers derek

Derek join this forum http://www.nightvisionforumuk.com/ you will get all the help you need and it will be from people that have tried most aspects of home builds, it will save you money and time.

If you are just after a good set up, you need to tell us a bit more like what rifle / distance / budget / add-on / dedicated NV / and so on

Edited by pestcontrol121

This cost me £60 ish to put together all but the lamp witch i already had just put a infra-red filler on the end if you only shooting 40 yards you dont need a fancy camera a £20 one of flea bay will do the job

WP_20140401_18_43_02_Pro_zps5acc475e.jpg

This cost me £60 ish to put together all but the lamp witch i already had just put a infra-red filler on the end if you only shooting 40 yards you dont need a fancy camera a £20 one of flea bay will do the job

What camera is it that you are using there mate !? I'm looking to make my own night vision set up as always good to have

Hope you can help

What camera is it that you are using there mate !? I'm looking to make my own night vision set up as always good to have

Hope you can help

Don't know the make fella just a cheap Chinese one all i did was take of the infra red filter and screwed a 12mm lense on.I shoot a lot of rats on a few waste transfer sites and feral pigeons it works well, plenty good enough for what i use it for.