New Pup Saluki Bull Hound

Thanks bird, best lurcher I ever owned was bread similar saluki bull hound whippet, was an all rounded dog long ears durn the day and would pull all day long and everything in between, only fault he had was hitting cover to hard would lodge himself in the bush while the rabbit skipped back out and trot along the bush to safety while hes making a meal of trying to wiggle out of the mess he got himself into, how he never broke his neck ill never know lads when out would always pass comments on how he hit the cover iv never seen anything like it but was a disadvantage when out on the lamp looking for rabbit's, I brought him out on a dig @12m just for the walk and maybe a spin on a long ear if one popped up it was a bonus long story short got to the end of the dig and the dog we had to pull spat it out and my pup was dead eager to have a look rely should not of done it but let him have a look turned out there was two in there pulled the both of them out one after another gave him a quick roll with them both and released the query he never looked back since was a superstar in the making until id to go away for a bit and the dog hung its self over a wall while on a bolt and chain. (He could not go on with out me so he took his own life pmsl lol hahahaha) was not funny at the time but can look back in humour now.

Thanks bird, best lurcher I ever owned was bread similar saluki bull hound whippet, was an all rounded dog long ears durn the day and would pull all day long and everything in between, only fault he had was hitting cover to hard would lodge himself in the bush while the rabbit skipped back out and trot along the bush to safety while hes making a meal of trying to wiggle out of the mess he got himself into, how he never broke his neck ill never know lads when out would always pass comments on how he hit the cover iv never seen anything like it but was a disadvantage when out on the lamp looking for rabbit's, I brought him out on a dig @12m just for the walk and maybe a spin on a long ear if one popped up it was a bonus long story short got to the end of the dig and the dog we had to pull spat it out and my pup was dead eager to have a look rely should not of done it but let him have a look turned out there was two in there pulled the both of them out one after another gave him a quick roll with them both and released the query he never looked back since was a superstar in the making until id to go away for a bit and the dog hung its self over a wall while on a bolt and chain. (He could not go on with out me so he took his own life pmsl lol hahahaha) was not funny at the time but can look back in humour now.

sounds like he was up for anything, bit reckless but rather have one like that :thumbs: , than who don't give 100% . shame about the chain, pity he wasn't on a longer chain , I never understood if there going to kept on a chain, give them plenty of length to it, so things like this wont happen . :yes: