People Poaching Our Permission

baw give it a rest, tbh your coming across as a bit of a bully imo.

You used to be funny and quite likeable but you come across as bitter these days.

I'm being bitter and a bully? Read back on this thread mate and see who starts on who first? I never mentioned anyone, innit was the one who pointed me out. It's not my fault he's an old man. No c**t gets as much abuse as me. Look at the mark brick thread, I'm the one getting all the flak. How am I a bully? It's simple, if you don't want me to answer back, don't try taking the piss out of me cos I will answer back.

I've read the thread and inan said he seen lads in July out coursing and you jumped on him about why he didn't confront them. Since I've came back on THL it seems that you are more of a wind up than you've ever been.

What did you expect from starting a MB thread a pat on the back, you knew full well what you were setting out to do and that was get peoples backs up, you just coming across as a wind up merchant these days imo, just my take on it. :thumbs:

Here is his first post aimed at me.....

inan

Yesterday, 11:32 AM

baw, on 02 Apr 2014 - 10:23 AM, said:

Got to laugh I'd love to know what farmers you get permission off that are happy for you to leave the rabbits cos there breeding and it'll spoil your winter sport farmer, there c**ts poaching out of season rabbits, I'm saving them for the winter, can you sort it please as said, everyone has and does poach, dry your eyes, it happens.

Never read a post of yours that was worth two bob and this is no exception .

He does another couple all aimed at me. As for what do I expect regarding the mark brick thread. I don't expect to get called a bulky for answering folk back that's for sure.

If you can't see how antagonistic you're being of late perhaps its time you started smoking again ;)

:D aye, hold my hands upto that. Suppose I have been a bit Kranky :D inan blames him having the cold so that's evens :tongue2:

Inan, sorry for my remarks, I was out of order.

:thumbs:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would imagine quite a few have, it's not that uncommon. A lot of chavs seasons start now, they don't like getting mud on their Nike air max and adidas trackies in the winter months

What we should do on THL is make a list with grids /goggle earth mapping, where everyone's permission and what quarry is there , so this don't happen by mistake

I spent a week innan's company and he is a genuinely nice bloke that knows his stuff ... He has been there done it and got the t shirt and has nothing to prove to anybody on here that's for sure ...BA

:laugh: right, starting a president here. From now on anyone who gives me abuse without my provocation, could you please end the abuse with your age and gender, that way I'll know if I can answer you back. That ok socks?

Don't let my age get in the way . "Starting a president" :icon_redface:

quite right :yes:and everyone knows its a prime minister not a president :tongue2:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I spent a week innan's company and he is a genuinely nice bloke that knows his stuff ... He has been there done it and got the t shirt and has nothing to prove to anybody on here that's for sure ...BAW you harp on continuously about hating bullies and standing up for the underdog the young the old etc etc fukc me you even back that retard brick ... you need to sit back and take a close look at how you are treating a chap that's not in the full flourish of youth and you see as an easy target ... One things for use lots of people on here know innan walks the walk ... Not that much evidence of you doing the same is there ......

:laugh: right, starting a president here. From now on anyone who gives me abuse without my provocation, could you please end the abuse with your age and gender, that way I'll know if I can answer you back. That ok socks?

I spent a week innan's company and he is a genuinely nice bloke that knows his stuff ... He has been there done it and got the t shirt and has nothing to prove to anybody on here that's for sure ...BAW you harp on continuously about hating bullies and standing up for the underdog the young the old etc etc fukc me you even back that retard brick ... you need to sit back and take a close look at how you are treating a chap that's not in the full flourish of youth and you see as an easy target ... One things for use lots of people on here know innan walks the walk ... Not that much evidence of you doing the same is there ......

You do what you want fella I am not the one everybody has had a tit full of :thumbs: ..............

Nothing new there socks.....

Don't let my age get in the way . "Starting a president" :icon_redface:

quite right :yes:and everyone knows its a prime minister not a president :tongue2:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

f***ing age cunty? :laugh:

baw give it a rest, tbh your coming across as a bit of a bully imo.

You used to be funny and quite likeable but you come across as bitter these days.

I'm being bitter and a bully? Read back on this thread mate and see who starts on who first? I never mentioned anyone, innit was the one who pointed me out. It's not my fault he's an old man. No c**t gets as much abuse as me. Look at the mark brick thread, I'm the one getting all the flak. How am I a bully? It's simple, if you don't want me to answer back, don't try taking the piss out of me cos I will answer back.

I've read the thread and inan said he seen lads in July out coursing and you jumped on him about why he didn't confront them. Since I've came back on THL it seems that you are more of a wind up than you've ever been.

What did you expect from starting a MB thread a pat on the back, you knew full well what you were setting out to do and that was get peoples backs up, you just coming across as a wind up merchant these days imo, just my take on it. :thumbs:

Here is his first post aimed at me.....

inan

Yesterday, 11:32 AM

baw, on 02 Apr 2014 - 10:23 AM, said:

Got to laugh I'd love to know what farmers you get permission off that are happy for you to leave the rabbits cos there breeding and it'll spoil your winter sport farmer, there c**ts poaching out of season rabbits, I'm saving them for the winter, can you sort it please as said, everyone has and does poach, dry your eyes, it happens.

Never read a post of yours that was worth two bob and this is no exception .

He does another couple all aimed at me. As for what do I expect regarding the mark brick thread. I don't expect to get called a bulky for answering folk back that's for sure.

If you can't see how antagonistic you're being of late perhaps its time you started smoking again ;)

:D aye, hold my hands upto that. Suppose I have been a bit Kranky :D inan blames him having the cold so that's evens :tongue2:

Inan, sorry for my remarks, I was out of order.

We'll leave it there then. we understand one another I take it ? And there is no harm been done. I don't think Magwitch comes on here nowadays maybe just as well as I don't speak for him.

Sorry to hear that auld fellah,...you need a drop of Yellow Tail Shiraz,.that generally clears my throat :laugh:

Hey,..when you think of all the great days you have had, watching a fast dog on a strong hare,.or in my case, standing in a cold muddy ditch,..knee deep in water, waiting for a soggy coney, to tumble out into a net,...don't it make all this bish/bash sound silly.. :yes:

I can understand lads getting frustrated, and even bored out of their skulls when there is no sport on offer,..and for me, its just checking endless fecking mole traps,.ad-infinitum,... I so miss boxing up a ferret, and hitting the downlands,..but, it is patently obvious, ..that this Internet thingy,..sure brings out the worst in some folk,... :hmm:

Right,.chill out man,...the Summer will soon be over,. and we can all get back out there... :laugh:

• Like 2

Sorry to hear that auld fellah,...you need a drop of Yellow Tail Shiraz,.that generally clears my throat :laugh:

Hey,..when you think of all the great days you have had, watching a fast dog on a strong hare,.or in my case, standing in a cold muddy ditch,..knee deep in water, waiting for a soggy coney, to tumble out into a net,...don't it make all this bish/bash sound silly.. :yes:

I can understand lads getting frustrated, and even bored out of their skulls when there is no sport on offer,..and for me, its just checking endless fecking mole traps,.ad-infinitum,... I so miss boxing up a ferret, and hitting the downlands,..but, it is patently obvious, ..that this Internet thingy,..sure brings out the worst in some folk,... :hmm:

Right,.chill out man,...the Summer will soon be over,. and we can all get back out there... :laugh:

:laugh::clapper:

Bet most lads on here have walked somebodys land without having the right to be on it. I can hold my hands up and say I have. You see some lads when they get permission forgot there days out or nights when they didnt have the right to be there , and then soon come anti poacher fart pipes. If a young lads taking the lurcher out for a local mooch then fair play to him we all started some where , some have to poach some lads r brought up in the game with family with permission there the lucky ones others are not. But I look at it like this if a local lads going for a mooch round where he lives and then you get some out sider who stept on your patch and got permission I do think that the local lads got more right to be there with him being local even if he hasnt permission lol. ;)

I'm no saint by any means but as I've got older and hopefully a little wiser I've realised poaching isn't the wise choice. I have good friends who are keepers and understand the impact a stroll through a wood could have on some one's lively hood. Plus I've found permission finds you if you are any good and trustworthy to boot.

As for summer hunting to boils down to common sense. If there thousands of bunny's running around the place then do something about it if not Manage the place with an eye for the future.

If they keep poaching your place then drop a few cats eyes around each field it wont stop them but at least you pissing them off too....move them about each week aswell. Lol

• Like 2

I'm no saint by any means but as I've got older and hopefully a little wiser I've realised poaching isn't the wise choice. I have good friends who are keepers and understand the impact a stroll through a wood could have on some one's lively hood. Plus I've found permission finds you if you are any good and trustworthy to boot.

As for summer hunting to boils down to common sense. If there thousands of bunny's running around the place then do something about it if not Manage the place with an eye for the future.

If they keep poaching your place then drop a few cats eyes around each field it wont stop them but at least you pissing them off too....move them about each week aswell. Lol

Raw it boils down to lined pockets in the shooting game money money and more fecking money. Keepers go on like they own the land they dont own shit. If your on an estate the farmers might let you on but soon as the estate mangers finds out it can come to a sticky ending. Its them you need on your side , the farmer is leasing the land not the owner Keepers are just the estates chimps.

Raw it boils down to lined pockets in the shooting game money money and more fecking money. Keepers go on like they own the land they dont own shit. If your on an estate the farmers might let you on but soon as the estate mangers finds out it can come to a sticky ending. Its them you need on your side , the farmer is leasing the land not the owner Keepers are just the estates chimps.

I agree but they are chimps with kids and a home that can be taken away if they don't fulfill they're duties...........Imagine telling the kids it's time to move school again, daddy lost the job because he couldn't keep them poachers out of the wood.

It's not about who owns what it's the morals.

It's on par with running dogs though heavily pregnant ewes....................it's a big no no in my book because there's a difference between doing a bit of free pest control without the farmer knowing and costing him his lively hood

• Like 1